About the Homes
Petite Bed and Breakfasts and apartments are specially selected for their charm, comfort, pleasing surroundings, practical locations and impeccable service and hospitality.
They include traditional B&Bs in real family homes from historic to modern and luxurious to simple family homes with charming, warm-hearted, professional hosts who love to welcome guests like family and share their city and city secrets.
There are private apartments and houses for the independent travelers too and hosts in these cases live in the same building, street or village, contactable anytime.
All Petite homes are real residential family homes, impeccably presented and full of character and personal touches; unlike soul-less hotels or stark rental apartments our real homes ensure guests feel an intimate warm sense of family life and conviviality, culture and cosiness. Style, size, access and living scenarios vary home-to-home: split-level, lofts, 2-3 level homes, shared or private spaces, guests private entries, private living quarters, balcony or terrace homes, garden homes, the possibilities are limitless.
Classic Bed and Breakfasts homes include full daily breakfast service, cleaning, afternoon tea or tea/coffee facilities and may offer a range of cultural services e.g. guided walks, language, cooking or art lessons and more. Private apartments are fully equipped, self-contained homes with breakfast provisions left for you.
Petite B&B homes are selected in accordance to a strict B&B Quality of Charter, as set out by the Paris Tourism Bureau (the birthplace of B&Bs and hospitality) and we follow these guidelines for all Petite B&Bs.
Quick Facts about Petite B&B homes
- All Petite B&B and apartments are located in the city proper.
- Metro and/or buses are within 7mins Max. walk from any Petite home and it is take anywhere from 0 – 25mins to reach the epicenter/hub of the city depending on the homes central location.
- Petite homes are located in safe and secure buildings on small or major streets as indicated on their online webpage maps.
- All Petite homes are located near local village shops, cafes and amenities.
- Babies up to 2 years are free of stay. Additional cost applies for baby bed. In some cases baby beds are also free – refer to online details of each home for specific individual home details.
Quick Facts about Paris apartments
- Not all Paris buildings have lifts/elevators - in fact most buildings that are of the 17th and 18thC do not have elevators as they are historically listed and not allowed to be renovated to add lifts or other additions that would jeopardize the original structure of the building. Please refer to the homes features for details.
- ALL Paris B&B's and apartments have heating but not all have air-con. Please refer to each homes description and amenities pages. Note: Paris is generally a very cool city and the height of summer sees average temperatures of only 23 degrees. For this reason air con is a rare feature in any authentic Paris family home as locals see them as unnecessary. In the unlikely case of a heat wave fans are provided.
- Paris apartment levels: the Ground Floor is G or 0, taking up one flight you reach the 1st floor, and so on...