About the Service
Highly Personalized and Friendly BOOKING Service
- We know all of our Paris B&Bs and apartments inside out and can match you to the best home for your stay.
- We reply to all enquiries quickly and efficiently and can answer any questions guests have about our homes.
- After booking a B&Bs we will send you detailed information about your city, your local neighbourhood and advice on transportation to your apartment from the airport and/or nearest train station.
- We remain at guest’s service, contactable anytime (24hrs) before, during or after bookings.
- After booking and prior to arrival guests will be given a copy of our Insider City Guide eBook to begin planning their itineraries and sightseeing,
Highly Personalized and Friendly B&B HOST Service
- Your B&B host will personally welcome you into your home, answer questions, make reservations for taxis and lunch/dinner restaurants, provide breakfast daily, cleaning and will be there to help you check out
- You will be greeted with a friendly smile, local wine and/or treat and/or fresh flowers.
- B&B hosts will happily share their local city knowledge, insight and experience with you,
- Hosts are available 24 hours a day, for anything you need. You will be given the phone numbers of your host after booking.
- Hosts will happily help you explore your neighbourhoods like a local. Many hosts personally take you on a guided walk (some charge for this as an extra service, according to an agreed time and their availability).
B&B rates are all inclusive of:
- City taxes
- Administration and services
- WIFI unlimited usage - with your own laptop
- French wine, water and/or treat on arrival
- Breakfasts daily
- Copies of our insider Guide eBook
- All heat, electricity and utilities in B&Bs and most private apartments (additional electricity charges for long term rentals are indicated in the homes description should they apply)
- Quality sheets, towels and linens. Soap, coffee, tea, sugar etc.
- In private apartment options: fully equipped kitchens and appliances with cooking provisions e.g. salt, pepper, cooking oil and butter.
Special Host Services:
- A selection of cultural activities are offered by select hosts and can include:
- Guided walking tours
- Cooking lessons
- Home cooked meals
- Art lessons
- Art excursions
- Bike rides
- Language lessons
Many Petite B&B hosts offer friendly walking tours of their regions, of local markets, antique markets and more. You do not have to be a guest in their home to experience this. Please contact us to book one of the following tours, subject to host availability:
- Walking Tour of Montmartre village with a local artiste Herve Saget – click HERE(info coming)
- Foodies Gourmet walking tour with local chef Peet – click HERE (coming)
- More…? Yana and Skype hehe