ABOUT OUR B&Bs and BOOKING SERVICE
As a predominately classic B&B service, Petite Paris helps guests seeking quality B&B (Bed and Breakfast) apartments in Paris, Lisbon and Porto (more cities to follow soon) to find the right one for them. Connecting them to local French and Portuguese natives who offer guest bedrooms in their homes or private apartments as authentic and very welcoming boutique home stays. Click here to read about Petite B&B Homes and the Home-stay experience or click here to read about Petite B&B Hosts
Technological progress and automation has made life easier but evaporated the touch and feel of actual human contact. What we need more and more today are real personal exchanges. Petite Paris is also a genuine one-on-one service, real human interaction to ensure you get the best home for you. To read our blog post about how Petite B&Bs began CLICK HERE.
Highly Personalized and Friendly BOOKING Service
- We know all of our Paris and Portugal B&Bs and apartments inside-out and can match you to the best home for your stay.
- We reply to all enquiries quickly and efficiently and can answer any questions guests have about our homes and hosts as intimately and as detailed and explicit as needed.
- After booking a B&B we will send you detailed information about your city, your local neighbourhood and advice on transportation to your apartment from the airport and/or nearest train station.
- We remain at guest’s service, contactable anytime (24hrs) before, during or after bookings.
- After booking and prior to arrival guests will be given a copy of our Insider City Guide eBook to begin planning their itineraries and sightseeing.
- Petite B&Bs remains available to guests t any time, before, during and after their trip to ensure guests are always comfortable, prepared and happy with their stay.
- Read about HOW the Petite B&B service started.
Highly Personalized and Friendly B&B HOST Service
- Your B&B host will personally welcome you into your home, answer questions, make reservations for taxis and lunch/dinner restaurants, provide breakfast daily, cleaning and will be there to help you check out
- You will be greeted with a friendly smile, local wine and/or treat and/or fresh flowers.
- B&B hosts will happily share their local city knowledge, insight and experience with you,
- Hosts are available 24 hours a day, for anything you need. You will be given the phone numbers of your host after booking.
- Hosts will happily help you explore your neighbourhoods like a local. Many hosts personally take you on a guided walk (some charge for this as an extra service, according to an agreed time and their availability).
- City taxes
- Administration and services
- WIFI unlimited usage - with your own laptop
- French wine, water and/or treat on arrival
- Breakfasts daily
- Copies of our insider Guide eBook
- All electricity and utilities in B&Bs and most private apartments (additional electricity charges for long term rentals are indicated in the homes description should they apply)
- Quality sheets, towels and linens. Soap, coffee, tea, sugar etc.
- In private apartment options: fully equipped kitchens and appliances with cooking provisions e.g. salt, pepper, cooking oil and butter.
- Cleaning is included in B&Bs - not in private apartments, prices for cleaning are as indicated in the homes details.
Special Host Services:
- A selection of cultural activities are offered by select hosts and can include:
- Guided walking tours
- Cooking lessons
- Home cooked meals
- Art lessons
- Art excursions
- Bike rides
- Language lessons
Many Petite B&B hosts offer friendly walking tours of their regions, of local markets, antique markets and more. You do not have to be a guest in their home to experience this. Please contact us to book one of the following tours, subject to host availability:
- Walking Tour of Montmartre village with a local artiste Herve Saget – (coming soon)
- Foodies Gourmet walking tour with local chef Peet – (coming soon)
Visit our other general information pages:
ABOUT Petite B&B Homes and the Home-stay experience