CHAMPAGNE DAY TRIP
Enjoy a private luxurious chauffeured experience getting to and from the Champagne region, visiting the famous MOET&CHANDON, enjoying lunch at a well-regarded restaurant. Our private drive. Karyn Piasek, is a local Parisian and experienced chauffeur who will ensure you are always well-guided and comfortable in her luxurious car.
Beginning with a pick up service at your door at around 8am, the journey to Champagne region takes approx 2 hours.
First you will visit the famous Champagne house - MOET&CHANDON. Moet has been associated with the sparkle of success and glamour ever since the house was founded in 1743 by Claude Moet. These are the values that they share and the values that inspired the founder's grandson Jean-Remy Moet to share his champagne with the world. Discover their vineyards and their values.
Optional and Subject to availability: For lunch (not included in the tour price) you can enjoy a regional French experience at Relais et Chateaux restaurant. A one star Michel restaurant in the middle of the vineyard. Drinks also not included in the tour price.
- 8 hour tour
- 530euro round trip only
- Up to 4 guests
- Standard pick up time 8-8.30am
- Price does not include lunch or drinks
- Guests must make their own booking for the Moet & Chandon Tour which is at 11am via www.moet.com
- Guests must make their booking at the Relais et Chateaux restaurant - subject to availability.
- Road toll to be paid by guests - approx 10euro each way
- 30euro to reserve, balance due on pick-up
COMPLETE the form below to BOOK