Apartment un is
ideally suited for a couple or couple with a small child. It is 44m2 with one bedroom (Queen bed plus one extra single bed) and occupies
the whole of the top floor of the building and offers you a bird’s eye
view of the neighbouring houses. Wake to the sun streaming through the
chateau style slated shutters which provide dappled light. It consists of:
- Bedroom complete with reading area and stylish ensuite bathroom.
All bedlinen is 100% cotton and you will find luxury toiletries and
hair dryer in the bathroom. The bedroom has airconditioning and is
useful for when we experience those rare and often unexpected heatwaves.
- Living/Dining room offering fully equipped kitchen, dining table for 4, flat screen TV, DVD player.
- additional bed situated in the entrance perfect for a small child.
- WiFi internet access available throughout the apartment
Breakfast is included in your room rate. Every morning you will find a
basket waiting for you outside your front door with croissants and a
baguette. If you like, Leeann will even make you some of her famous
organic muffins, which vary depending on the season. You will find
coffee, a variety of teas, jam, organic muesli, fruit juice and milk in
the apartment. For those who prefer to eat in our dining room,
continental breakfast is available by request. Extras.
- Add a special little extra to your booking and enjoy a
bottle of Champagne in your apartment – ice-cooled for your arrival or
at any time of your choice. Or perhaps a beautiful bouquet of seasonal,
locally sourced flowers? To add extras to your reservation please
request this with your host LeeAnn after booking when contact details
are provided to you.
- Lovebirds package: Includes a bottle of
champagne, bouquet of roses, handmade chocolates and a gift from us.
Price 50 euros. This can be selected at checkout.
- Luxury food hamper: There are two gorgeous lakes and numerous spots to picnic so why not
take advantage and indulge in a picnic for two. Sourced entirely from
the SudOuest – a region reknown for its fine food, hamper goodies
include a bottle of local wine, selection of cheese, regional breads,
ham and pate, and something sweet. Price 40 euros (two days’ notice