Max guests: 6
Location: Cais do Sodré/Santos
Metro: Cais do Sodre
15 min walk
Street: Travessa Inglesinhas, Lisboa
Level: Ground (with lift)
Nearby: National Museum of Ancient Art
1 guest: 70.00 EUR/night
2 guests: 79.00 EUR/night
Minimum nights: 3
Max guests: 6
The 3 charming Lisbon apartments offered by our very professional and friendly Lisbon B&B hosts Andre and Paula, retain all the charm of a pre-earthquake Lisbon typical building with one apartment per floor of this 3 level home, with private entries.
Colonial-style, beautiful tiles, 'petite' in size but very
tastefully decorated for chic style with simplicity and practicality in mind to maximize the space perfectly, it is fully-furnished and simply charming. Altogether this Lisbon accommodation ideal place to stay for a couple for short stays to experience an authentic Portuguese home with comfort and all the essential amenities; and of course with wonderful hosts who are ready to help you at any time in any way they can to ensure you are always happy in their apartments. Our Lisbon B&B Bed and Breakfast apartment is a unique perfect stay in Portugal.
Each sunny apartment (ground floor, 1st floor or 2nd floor with stairwell only) accommodates up to 3 guests and is located in a quiet and familiar environment, a central yet secret spot of Lisbon where authentic village life can and will be experienced. Only 400 metres from the home is a stop for the famous 28E tram that will take you downtown, to the old town Alfama and all the main areas of Lisbon. You are 2 minutes walk from Santos square, the riverfront, Sao Bento Palace (Portuguese parliament), 5 minutes walk from the Estrela Basilica and 15 minutes walk from Bairro Alto and Chiado. A perfect area for your holidays in Lisbon. The area also very well served by several public transports and, therefore, you can go anywhere in Lisbon with ease - tram, bus and train from Cascais line. If you want to use your own car, parking is available on the street though subject to parking meter for 4 hours at a time. There is a large underground parking lot in Santos, just 150 meters away.
The 3 Lisbon apartments are fully equipped with all you need for an independent stay living like a local with one double bedroom (140cm) with wardrobe and storage and towels and linens provided, a lounge room with sofa (turns into a sofabed for the 3rd guest), armchair, TV and cable, bathroom with all toiletries, the kitchen fully equipped (stove, oven, microwave, fridge, kettle, toaster coffee maker etc and Wifi throughout the home. Umbrellas and guide maps, iron and iron board are also included. For safety a fire extinguisher and blanket - please refer to list of features for full details.
Just let yourself be immersed in the real Lisbon and get a
feeling of what is to be a local. Our apartments in Lisbon is off the
beaten track but so very well located that you won't feel
any problem moving around Lisbon. We’re sure that you’ll have an amazing
holiday in one of Andres apartments.
Add on Service:
Your hosts Andre and Paula can deliver a gourmet food hamper to your door containing delicious regional foods for a price of 50euro this basket includes:
- 1 bottle of red wine from Alentejo
- 1 Sheep cheese from Azeitao DOP
- 1 "paleta de bísaro", which is "presunto" (ham) from a breed of pigs called bísaro from Trás-os-Montes
- 2 cans of sardines, one in olive oil and other in tomato sauce from Algarve
- 1 "broa", corn bread, from Serra da Estrela
- 1 bottle of "Ginginha de Óbidos" with chocolate cups to drink from
This service can be selected at the time of checkout/booking. Guests MUST provide the day they require the basket at the time of booking.
- Deposit payment is required to secure an apartment via secure online payment using credit card or Paypal. Simply enter your dates and click REQUEST TO BOOK to contact us for booking. Note: This is one of our special homes and unique hosts that requires special attention and is only available to book via email; for guests who are happy to wait for personalized service and care. Please email us directly with your travel dates and we will personally guide you through the very swift, secure and easy booking process.
- Once deposit is sent the select apartment is immediately secured and a booking confirmation email will be sent.
- On arrival at your apartment the remaining balance is due in euro cash to your apartment owner
- 1euro per person per night for city tax to be paid at arrival in addition to your balance amount due on arrival. This does not apply to Children 1 years and under.
- Additional Housekeeping is available for 15euro per hour.
Check in and Check out:
- Your host Andre will welcome you at the apartment.
- Check-in time is generally after 2PM. Guests may have earlier access if they request it prior to arrival, if there are no prior guests and cleaning has been completed.
- Arrival and deposit of your bags may be possible. Please enquire about this prior to arrival
- Check-out by 10AM
- Deposit paid to secure the apartment is non refundable at any time.
- For cancellations within (and inclusive of) 15 days prior to arrival, full balance payment is charged.
- We strongly recommend our guests take out travel insurance in case of any sudden cancellation.
- Please refer to the full Petite B&Bs Terms and Conditions for for more details re: changes to bookings.
- Pets are not allowed in the apartment.
- The apartment is non smoking.
- The apartment is wifi equipped
- Air Conditioning
- Lift or Ground floor
- Private Entry
- With a View
- Baby friendly
- Babybed (x1)
- Private Bathroom
- Shared Bathroom
- Bathtub (with shower)
- Shower (walk-in)
- Clothes Hanger
- TWIN Beds
- Luggage Rack
- Shelves storage
- Bedroom Balcony
- Tea/coffee Making
- Bedroom Desk
- Bedroom TV
- Kitchen Use
- Coffee Machine
- Private Lounge
- Shared Lounge
- Host Languages
- English Speaking
- French speaking
- Spanish speaking
- Italian speaking
- Portuguese speaking
- German speaking
- Dutch speaking
- Japanese speaking
- Korean speaking
- Chinese speaking
- Media & Technology
- Phone - local calls
- Free overseas calls
- General Services
- Airport transfer - $
- Breakfast Delivery
- FREE laundry service
- Room Service
- Safety Box
- FREE Parking on-site
- Cleaning INCLUDED
- Cleaning - $
- 24hr assistance
- 24hr tea/coffee
- Luggage storage
- Laundry - $
- Parking - $
- Car Hire - $
- Breakfast INCLUDED
- Breakfast delivery (1st morning only)
- Specialty Services
- Language lessons
- Gourmet Tour
- Friendly conversations (English)
- Guide/Tour by Car
- Wine on Arrival
- Flowers and/or wine at arrival
- Platters with wine or champagne
- Home cooked meals
- Cooking lessons
- Guided walks
- Art lessons
- Yoga class
24/11/2018 by Barbara Frost
Comment: Lovely clean and convenient apartment, everything we wanted want for our 3 day stay in Lisbon. The kitchen was well equipped and included coffee and a bottle of wine! The washing machine was an added bonus! Andre and Paula were very welcoming, gave us lots of information on where to walk, eat and shop. It is in a great area of Lisbon for walking around. The Puppet Museum was only a block away and the Ribeira Time Out Market also close. It was a short walk to the Bairro Alto district and the start of Tram 28!
10/11/2017 by brittany - USA
Comment: Beautiful, clean apartment in a perfectly-located neighborhood. We were given plenty of tips on things to do in Lisboa by the wonderful hosts, not to mention a bottle of wine as a welcome gift. We couldn't have asked for a better stay!
10/03/2017 by Nancy - AUS
Comment: Andre and Paula were fantastic and helpful right from the minute I booked! Travelling alone means hosts like these are a gem when you're feeling out of your depth. The place was exactly as described and felt like a home away from home – exactly how I pictured myself living in Lisbon! The perfect place to relax after a long day exploring Lisbon – I love to walk and so I hardly took any taxis during my stay, since this was so convenient. I walked through Bairro Alto, went to Sao Pedro beach on the train for a sunbake, and to the Mercado de Ribeira to eat every single day. All were highlights for me!