Max guests: 4
1 guest: 149.00 euro/night
2 guests: 149.00 euro/night
Minimum nights: 2
Max guests: 4
Welcome to our NEWEST Petite B&B in Lisbon. Apartment Jorge
(License/registration number 58221/AL) is a very bright
and airy 2 bedroom private apartment that has been designed and decorated with Women travellers in mine. It boats a fully equipped kitchen and bathroom in
the heart of the Graca district near Alfama the historical old town of Lisbon and only 10mins walk to downtown.
Jorge and Alexandra are your hosts, both are lovely hospitable native Portuguese hostess who now resides between
Portugal and Australia. Both Alexandra and Jorge enjoy getting to know you as their guest/s and looks
forward to welcoming you and sharing her native city.
With tasteful and thoughtful touches throughout the traditional historic home, beautiful linen and all the lovely mod-cons to make your holiday feel special, whilst right in the heart of Lisbon, our Petite B&B, Lisbon apartment is the perfect space to relax, feel at home, and enjoy perfect hospitality from our Portuguese hostess Alexandra (Who lives minutes away) who will welcome you with wine and treats and offer plenty of city tips, while exploring all that Lisbon has to offer.
This Petite B&B is in a vibrant and vivd neighbourhood, true Portuguese style always with alot happening. Cafes, chops, restaurants at your door. The infamous 28 tram is nearby taking you through the labyrinth of cobble-stoned streets to the centre of the city to Barrio Alto, and beyond to Estrela. Supermarkets, restaurants, churches, museums, shopping and bars are all walking distance and very accessible from this modern and yet character building.
Our Petite B&B 'Apartment Jorge' in Lisbon is located on the
second floor, with out lifts however stairs are very easy, shallow not
The entire apartment is for your comfort. Sunny and abundance of natural light. A very happy and bright apartment. There is 1 bedroom with a Queen bed, a travel baby bed is available for babies 2 years and under (at no extra cost) a fully equipped kitchen with full oven, stove, microwave, fridge, coffee machine, lounge and dining room, and the bathroom has a lovely bath tub for soaking those tired feet after big days exploring the 7 hills of Lisbon and the gorgeous alleyways. A full size washing machine is also on hand.
- Booking Service fee is required to secure this apartment via secure online payment using credit card or Paypal. Simply enter your dates and click BOOK, you will be prompted to enter your details and checkout.
- After booking, you will receive an instant booking email confirming your reservation.
- Balance is due on arrival/check-in to your host Alexandra.
- Your host/apartment owner Jorge or Alexandra will welcome you at the apartment.
- Check-in time is generally after 3PM. Guests may have earlier access if they request it prior to arrival, if there are no prior guests and cleaning has been completed.
- Arrival and deposit of your bags is possible anytime if you let your host know and you can have immediate access to the apartment if there is no departure of other guests and if the room has been cleaned/ prepared for you. Otherwise, you can access it in the afternoon after cleaning.
- Check-out by 11AM
- Jorge and Alexandra do not accept pets in the apartment.
- The apartment is non smoking.
- Your hosts apartment is wifi equipped if you have a laptop, mobile or other device you can connect to the internet.
- No parking on this property however there is a paying car park
closeby, extremely safe and convenient also quite a bit off street
- Air Conditioning
- Lift or Ground floor
- Private Entry
- With a View
- Baby friendly
- Babybed (x1)
- Private Bathroom
- Shared Bathroom
- Bathtub (with shower)
- Shower (walk-in)
- Clothes Hanger
- TWIN Beds
- Luggage Rack
- Shelves storage
- Bedroom Balcony
- Tea/coffee Making
- Bedroom Desk
- Bedroom TV
- Kitchen Use
- Coffee Machine
- Private Lounge
- Shared Lounge
- Host Languages
- English Speaking
- French speaking
- Spanish speaking
- Italian speaking
- Portuguese speaking
- German speaking
- Dutch speaking
- Japanese speaking
- Korean speaking
- Chinese speaking
- Media & Technology
- Phone - local calls
- Free overseas calls
- General Services
- Airport transfer - $
- Breakfast Delivery
- FREE laundry service
- Room Service
- Safety Box
- FREE Parking on-site
- Cleaning INCLUDED
- Cleaning - $
- 24hr assistance
- 24hr tea/coffee
- Luggage storage
- Laundry - $
- Parking - $
- Car Hire - $
- Breakfast INCLUDED
- Breakfast delivery (1st morning only)
- Specialty Services
- Language lessons
- Gourmet Tour
- Friendly conversations (English)
- Guide/Tour by Car
- Wine on Arrival
- Flowers and/or wine at arrival
- Platters with wine or champagne
- Home cooked meals
- Cooking lessons
- Guided walks
- Art lessons
- Yoga class
This home hasn't been reviewed yet.
About the Neighbourhood
Sao Vincent, Graca is a very old and traditional friendly "Bairro" - neighbourhood. Enjoy the quaint little restaurants and coffee shops, the delicious pastry shops. Visit Sr. Manuel for the best "croquets" in town, or go next door the Sr. Francisco with an old world grocery store with great wine, fresh fruit and veg and the most delicious of pastries, some unique family recipes only found in this very cute "old style" grocer store. Transport outside the door step. Buses, trains at your doorstep, trams are a ten minute walk. St Apolonia train station is a walk away and connects you to all the local trains as well as the regional and country trains. Walking distance to the very famous Feira da Ladra, Portugal's answer to London's Portobello Road Markets. Here you will find all sorts of treasures along with great souvenirs and trendy coffee shops.
Trains are very close to reach Faro, Porto or every
where in between; or even further a field like Spain or France
from your doorstep. We can provide you with timetables at your request. The
tram is also only a 10 minute walk.
Rossio and the Baixa are only 10 to 15 minutes walk.