Max guests: 4
Sofabed (double): 1
Location: 18ème - Montmartre
Metro: Marx Dormy
2 min walk
Street: Rue de Torcy 75018, Paris
Nearby: Sacre Coeur Basilica, Montmartre
1 guest: 160.00 euro/night
2 guests: 160.00 euro/night
3 guests: 160.00 euro/night
4 guests: 160.00 euro/night
Minimum nights: 2
Welcome to our spacious bright rooftop Petite Paris private apartment, of 68m2, with incredible Montmartre and Paris rooftop views, located in the 18th arrondissement of Paris, just 5 minutes by metro from famous Montmartre village (metro is only 2mins walk from the apartment). This Paris accommodation is offered by our host Alain, an English teacher in Paris (who offers guided walks around the neighbourhood as well as French Language lessons). Situated just outside of the touristic Montmartre area means easy access, yet less crowds, more peacefulness and overall a more residential classic village that has a bohemian artistic atmosphere.
The Max Dormy neighbourhood in which our Paris apartment lives is very much one of the 'up-and-coming' neighbourhoods of Paris with its own bustling village life of classic cafés, bars, brasseries, boulangeries and more at your door. The wonderful bustling Marche de la Chapelle is only a minute up the road and is an indoor market of the finest gourmet local foods ideal for you to purchase and prepare and cook in your private apartment - to then enjoy on the lovely terrace.
This 1 bedroom apartment is a spacious and simply decorated with modern furniture catered to guests looking to live independently in Paris, like a local, and in a very lovely budget-friendly Paris apartment, close to transport and with easy access to the centre of Paris. As well as the incredible balcony and 1 bedroom (which also has a lovely large window letting in plenty of light) this Paris accommodation offers a large living room with large pull out sofabed for 3rd and 4th guests a baby bed is available for free 120x60cm), a dining table, a piano, a fully equipped kitchen with all the equipment needed for cooking and a bathroom with shower. Two signed lithographs by Francis Bacon grace the living room’s walls. There is also an abundance of storage space for guests to stow away luggage.
This Parisian apartment is ideal for groups or families of 3 or 4. Accommodation for groups of 5 or 6 can be arranged as our Host Alain offers a studio of 35m2 directly across the hallway for these extra guests.
Marx Dormoy metro station on line 12 is a moment away, taking you to the centre and other areas of interest easily i.e Galeries Lafayette, Opera Garnier, Concorde, St Germain des Prés etc.
- Deposit payment is required to secure this apartment via secure online payment using credit card or Paypal. Simply enter your dates and click BOOK to secure, you will be prompted to enter your details and checkout. After booking, you will receive an instant booking email confirming your reservation.
- On arrival at your apartment the remaining balance is due in euro cash to your apartment owner OR Paypal is due on arrival to be done during the check-in with your host or prior to arrival.
- Cleaning - however the apartment has to be left in perfect order and cleanliness.
- Towels and Linens
- Breakfasts - your host Alain lives across the hall and will arrive daily at the time you agree on, to serve you traditional breakfasts.
- Bottle of wine on arrival.
- Your host/apartment owner Alain, or her representative will welcome you at the apartment.
- Check-in time is generally after 2PM. Guests may have earlier access if they request it prior to arrival, if there are no prior guests and cleaning has been completed.
- Arrival and deposit of your bags is possible anytime if you let your host know prior to arrival.
- Check-out by 10AM - leaving luggage is also possible if you request it with your host in advance.
- Alain does not accept pets in the apartment.
- The apartment is non smoking.
- Your hosts apartment is wifi equipped.
- Air Conditioning
- Lift or Ground floor
- Private Entry
- With a View
- Baby friendly
- Babybed (x1)
- Private Bathroom
- Shared Bathroom
- Bathtub (with shower)
- Shower (walk-in)
- Tea/coffee Making
- Bedroom Balcony
- Shelves storage
- Luggage Rack
- TWIN Beds
- Bedroom Desk
- Bedroom TV
- Kitchen Use
- Coffee Machine
- Private Lounge
- Shared Lounge
- Host Languages
- English Speaking
- French speaking
- Spanish speaking
- Italian speaking
- Portuguese speaking
- German speaking
- Dutch speaking
- Japanese speaking
- Korean speaking
- Chinese speaking
- Media & Technology
- Phone - local calls
- Free overseas calls
- General Services
- Airport transfer - $
- Room Service
- Safety Box
- FREE Parking on-site
- Cleaning INCLUDED
- Cleaning - $
- 24hr assistance
- 24hr tea/coffee
- Luggage storage
- Laundry - $
- Parking - $
- Car Hire - $
- Breakfast INCLUDED
- FREE laundry service
- Specialty Services
- Language lessons
- Art lessons
- Guided walks
- Cooking lessons
- Home cooked meals
- Platters with wine or champagne
- Flowers and/or wine at arrival
- Wine on Arrival
This home hasn't been reviewed yet.
About the Neighbourhood
18ème - Montmartre
This B&B is located just 5 minutes metro ride from the centre of Montmartre village, in a very charming authentic and less touristy area of Paris where you will experience a real rich bohemian and tranquil Parisian village life; with Marche de la Chapelle a minute away you will enjoy mingling with the local buying your own fresh foods to cook at home. This is an up-and-coming area with a multicultural artistic feel with community gardens and cafes, new art spaces opening up and at your door an abundance of boulangeries, patisseries, brasseries and bars, grocery stores, pharmacy, all the essentials. The metro is only a few minutes walk so you can reach the centre of Paris in 15minutes and in 5 minutes the famous Montmartre village and its old-world, cobblestoned quaintness, it’s painters, its markets, its cabarets, its songs, and its famous vineyard - the last standing in Paris - the Moulin Rouge, The Amelie Cafe, Rue abbesses, Sacre Coeur Basilica, the centre ‘Place du Tertre’.
From this home we recommend the following insider places:
- Marcge de la Chapelle - for all your gourmet needs this
market is fantastic, bakery, meat, fruit, vegi's, cheese and some
wonderful lunch time eateries - 1 min - MAP
- Les Petite Gouettes - trendy new eatery inside an old factory with industrial feel and terrace, 5 mins. MAP
- Cafe Lomi - trendy wifi coffee spot in Paris 8 mins. MAP
- Marche d'Olive - bustling market hall with fresh produce for your picnic goods, 2mins. MAP
- Le 104 (Cent-Quatre) - one of the new movements in local
modern contemporary art - a shared work space and exhibition hall where
you can actually watch artists in action, plus cafes too, 12 mins. MAP
- Brasserie L'Olive - budget friendly local brasserie for dinner, 2 mins. MAP
- Au Roi du Cafe - classy classic dark brasserie for dinner and drinks, 4 min. MAP
- Jardin Rachmaninov - flowering garden to enjoy a picnic, 7 mins. MAP
- Square Paul Robin - hidden park and indoor pool for swimmers, 3 mins. MAP
- Chez Meunier - beautiful local artisian boulangerie - your local, 2min. MAP
- La Table de Philippe - Red leather lounge, upscale cafe, 5mins. MAP