Max guests: 3
Location: 3ème - Le Marais
4 min walk
Street: Rue Payenne
Nearby: Place des Vosges
1 guest: 150.00 euro/night
2 guests: 150.00 euro/night
3 guests: 150.00 euro/night
Minimum nights: 1
Welcome to Antonella’s unique Paris apartment on Rue Payenne, in the heart of the historic sought-after Marais village, moments walk from Musee Picasso, Place des Vosges, Village St Paul, the Seine, Ile Saint Louis and Notre Dame. At your door are numerous iconic Paris cafes, boulangeries, patisseries, restaurants, bars, secret gardens, historic passages, museums, galleries and boutiques. A walkers paradise, this apartment will ensure you enjoy Paris largely on foot.
Our Paris apartment is an extremely rare and beautiful home for travelers looking for that extra something special, a Paris accommodation with central proximity yet complete luxurious tranquility. Over 70m2, on the second floor (with lift), our Paris B&B apartment is peaceful and serene with windows overlooking a lushious tropical garden complete with bird nests and green space to sit outside and enjoy a drink. This is something so rare in Paris, in fact you feel you are not in a city at all but a country home!
Our Petite Paris apartment is very spacious by Paris standards with simple yet thoughtful blend of modern and classic style and design (leather, velvet, wood, geometric lamps - furniture is from Antonella's favourite Parisian home-wares and design shop Caravane (located on the same street). Offering 2 bedrooms (one double, one single), lounge room with TV and plenty of books, cable, phone (free international and local calls) Wifi throughout the home, dining room, separate fully equipped kitchen (including dishwasher) with basic ingredients left for you, and bathroom with tub, shower, washer and dryer. Your entire home is ready for your comfortable, practical and beautiful stay in Paris.
Note: an extra mattress can be added for a baby only.
- Booking Service fee is required to secure this apartment via secure online payment using credit card or Paypal. Simply enter your dates and click BOOK to secure, you will be prompted to enter your details and checkout. After booking, you will receive an instant booking email confirming your reservation and a Petite B&B representative will be in contact with you shortly personally.
- On arrival at your apartment the remaining balance is due in euro cash to your apartment owner.
- Note: This is one of our rare homes and hosts who requires personal booking service - for guests willing to wait for our personalized care, please email us and we will confirm availability of our home and prompt you through the booking process as detailed above.
Included: (refer to features tab for full list of amenities)
- Towels and Linens
Check in and Check out:
- Your lovely hostess and apartment owner Antonella will welcome you at the apartment.
- Check-in time is generally after 2PM. Guests may have earlier access if they request it prior to arrival, if there are no prior guests and cleaning has been completed.
- Arrival and deposit of your bags is possible anytime if you let your host know prior to arrival.
- Check-out by 10AM
- Antonella has a cat named 'Mississippi' but does not accept pets in the apartment. If you are allergic to cats please advise prior to booking and Antonella will be happy to remove her.
- The apartment is non smoking.
- Air Conditioning
- Lift or Ground floor
- Private Entry
- With a View
- Baby friendly
- Babybed (x1)
- Private Bathroom
- Shared Bathroom
- Bathtub (with shower)
- Shower (walk-in)
- Tea/coffee Making
- Bedroom Balcony
- Shelves storage
- Luggage Rack
- TWIN Beds
- Bedroom Desk
- Bedroom TV
- Kitchen Use
- Coffee Machine
- Private Lounge
- Shared Lounge
- Host Languages
- English Speaking
- French speaking
- Spanish speaking
- Italian speaking
- Portuguese speaking
- German speaking
- Dutch speaking
- Japanese speaking
- Korean speaking
- Chinese speaking
- Media & Technology
- Phone - local calls
- Free overseas calls
- General Services
- Airport transfer - $
- Room Service
- Safety Box
- FREE Parking on-site
- Cleaning INCLUDED
- Cleaning - $
- 24hr assistance
- 24hr tea/coffee
- Luggage storage
- Laundry - $
- Parking - $
- Car Hire - $
- Breakfast INCLUDED
- FREE laundry service
- Specialty Services
- Language lessons
- Art lessons
- Guided walks
- Cooking lessons
- Home cooked meals
- Platters with wine or champagne
- Flowers and/or wine at arrival
- Wine on Arrival
This home hasn't been reviewed yet.
About the Neighbourhood
3ème - Le Marais
Your apartment resides in Le Marais village, the 'old Paris', exuding
old world charm with 17th Century mansions turned into residences,
endless cobble stone streets, hidden gardens, courtyards, cafés, bars
and terrace-filled streets, galleries, museums, markets and ornate
boulangeries. It is a safe and central area, walking distance to main attractions, with a pulsating nightlife and is a local designer
shopping spot too. From your home you are moments walk to Place des Vosges, Musee Carnavalet (next door History of Paris museum - FREE), Musee Picasso, Archives Nationales, the rue des Francs Bourgeois shopping district and you can cross the Seine River to the Saint Louis island, ile de la Cité and Notre Dame. Metro and buses are moments from your door.
Here are some favourite nearby places Petite B&B recommends (on foot):
- Village Saint Paul - a secret courtyard village of antiques shops and cafes (7mins) - MAP
- Rue de Lappe - stroll here in the evening for many well known Parisian cafes like "Le temps des cerises” (11mins) - MAP
- Boulevard Richard Lenoir Market - one of the cities best fresh markets - a Parisians favourite (15mins) - MAP
- Le Double Fond - a local secret, hilarious entertaining Paris magique show experience - enjoy the terrace cafes too (4mins) - MAP
- L'Eclair de Genie - best Eclairs in Paris (6mins) - MAP
- Chez Janou - favourite traditional brasserie (6mins) - MAP
- Cafe des Musees - typical historic brasserie (4mins) - MAP
- La Cafetheoque - Best coffee in Paris (6mins) - MAP
- Eglise Saint Gervais - incredible neo-gothic basilica with charming terrace cafes (9mins) - MAP
- Marche des enfants Rouge - oldest covered market in Paris, still a locals secret and a bustling place to buy gourmet goods or sit for lunch with the Parisians (11mins) - MAP
- Le Perchoir - chic rooftop cocktail bar (10mins) - MAP
- Les Bouquinistes - antique and rare print book sellers along the Seine from Pont Marie to Quai de Louvre (11mins) - MAP