Max guests: 6
Double (or twin): 1
Sofabed (double): 1
Sofabed (single): 1
Location: 6ème - St-Germain-des-Prés
3 min walk
Street: Rue Guisarde
1 guest: 225.00 euro/night
2 guests: 225.00 euro/night
3 guests: 225.00 euro/night
4 guests: 225.00 euro/night
5 guests: 225.00 euro/night
6 guests: 265.00 euro/night
Minimum nights: 3
Location Location! From our Paris accommodation, walk to cult Cafe de Flore; Les Deux Magots and Brasserie Lipp, the famous Jardin Luxembourg, bustling Odeon, the Latin Quarter, the Seine, Musee d'Orsay and more. Our traditional 53m2 first floor Paris apartment is located on one of Paris' famous bustling streets - Rue Guisarde surrounded by bars, restaurants, cafes and shops. In the heart of the St-Germain-des-Pres village, the intellectual and historic heart of Paris amidst the best left bank shopping, local designers and boutiques, grand boulevards, gardens, famous boulangeries and the beautiful Saint Sulpice, our Paris B&B 1 bedroom apartment is a charming, large, authentic Parisian home with fully equipped kitchen, double bedroom, lounge room with 2 sofa-beds (one single, one double), bathroom, Cable TV, DVD, Wifi, washing machine, air-con, heat, FREE calls, everything you need to live like a local.
About the Apartment:
This is a quaint and practical apartment in Paris of 53m2, located on the 1st floor (without elevator) of a traditional Haussmann building. The double bed (140cmx180cm) in the bedroom can be transformed into twin beds if required (140cmx90cm) and an additional mattress insert has been added for extra comfort and support. All quality and clean linens and blankets are provided.
The combined lounge and dining room in this Petite B&B overlooks the lovely Rue Guisarde and has 2 sofa beds (one single and one double) and an extra mattress can be placed for a 6th guest in this room also. There are double glazed soundproof windows in all rooms of this home to help with restful nights as the home sits on a very lively street restaurant street/strip. Note: Despite this some noise does still reach within the apartment from the restaurant below we advise closing the bedroom door when sleeping in addition to the double glazed soundproof windows. Good sleepers will not have a problem, for light sleepers we do not recommend this apartment.
The fully equipped modern kitchen has a fridge, microwave, stove-top, oven, kettle, coffee machine, toaster, and all basic provisions for cooking i.e salt, pepper, oils, pastas, also tea, coffee, milk, sugar.
There is 1 separate bathroom with shower and toilets, clothes washer with liquid, and all toiletries and towels are provided.
- Deposit payment required to book this apartment via secure online payment - credit card or paypal. Simply enter your dates, click BOOK and you will be prompted to enter your details and check out.
- Once deposit is sent the home is immediately secured and a booking confirmation email will be sent.
- Balance payment due in cash at arrival/check-in to your host.
- Cleaning fee 55euro - in addition to the nightly rates, to be paid on arrival
Check-in and Check-out:
- Check-in is from 2pm - the owner Jerome or his representative will welcome you at the apartment.
- Check-out is 10am
- Arrival and deposit of luggage is possible anytime if you let your host know and you can have immediate access to the apartment if there are no departure of prior guests and if the room has been cleaned and prepared for you. Otherwise you can access the apartment in the afternoon.
- No pets allowed
- This is a non-smoking apartment
- Your hosts apartment is wifi equipped if you have a laptop, mobile or other device you can connect to the internet.
- Air Conditioning
- Lift or Ground floor
- Private Entry
- With a View
- Baby friendly
- Babybed (x1)
- Private Bathroom
- Shared Bathroom
- Bathtub (with shower)
- Shower (walk-in)
- Tea/coffee Making
- Bedroom Balcony
- Shelves storage
- Bedroom Desk
- Bedroom TV
- Kitchen Use
- Coffee Machine
- Private Lounge
- Shared Lounge
- Host Languages
- English Speaking
- French speaking
- Spanish speaking
- Italian speaking
- Portuguese speaking
- German speaking
- Dutch speaking
- Japanese speaking
- Korean speaking
- Chinese speaking
- Media & Technology
- Phone - local calls
- Free overseas calls
- General Services
- Airport transfer - $
- Safety Box
- FREE Parking on-site
- Cleaning INCLUDED
- Cleaning - $
- 24hr assistance
- 24hr tea/coffee
- Luggage storage
- Laundry - $
- Parking - $
- Car Hire - $
- Breakfast INCLUDED
- Room Service
- Specialty Services
- Language lessons
- Art lessons
- Guided walks
- Cooking lessons
- Home cooked meals
- Platters with wine or champagne
- Flowers and/or wine at arrival
- Wine on Arrival
13/10/2017 by Francesco Antonio
Comment: I really liked everything, from the incredible location to the cleanliness and the equipment in the apartment (dishwasher, washing machine, iron, all pots and pans, nice duvets, hairdryer,...). And, although it is in a very lively neighborhood with restaurants, bars and breweries, at night it is really quiet. A bakery is right across the street for a nice French breakfast and a market is a block away. Bus stops with dozens of lines and a couple of metro stations are 2 minutes away. I also liked living in a very Parisian building instead of an impersonal serviced apartment.
12/08/2017 by Kavita - UK
Comment: The apartment was clean and in a great safe location with lots of great atmosphere just outside our front door. It was spacious (we were 3 adults and 2 kids). It was centrally located so we walked to a lot of the tourist sites. It was also close to lots of great shopping and restaurants/bars. The host was always contactable on whats app and replied to queries instantly.
28/03/2017 by Edith Cinc
Comment: Hello Regina, We had a fabulous time at Jérôme's apartment on Rue Guisarde. The booking process through to arrival went without a hitch. Jérôme's friend was absolutely delightful and so helpful in orienting us to the area and the apartment. Wonderful personal service which I would definitely recommend to anyone visiting Paris. The accommodation was clean, secure, well equipped, extremely well located with patisseries, a supermarket and many restaurants on the doorstep. I could not fault the apartment or the booking process and would like to sincerely Thank you for the opportunity. Kind Regards Edith Cinc and family.
22/10/2016 by Kathy Wallace
Comment: Hi Petite (Regina), We are home now and had a very enjoyable stay in Paris. Our stay at # 464 was overall very enjoyable. It is a well equipped apartment and we enjoyed the location in general. It was suitable for the 4 of us with good size bedroom, comfortable sofa beds and good size bathroom. Kitchen facilities and laundry were adequate for our needs and I appreciated the supply of washing powder, toilet paper, tea, coffee etc. Although the music downstairs was quite good quality it did continue until 11pm on several nights and was quite audible in the main bedroom. I think guests should be made aware of this beforehand. I liked the fact that we could walk to so many tourist attractions. Our communication with the owner and her delegate, Joy was easy and arrival all went smoothly. Thank you for your assistance with our booking. I have recommended you to a friend who is travelling to Paris in January with her family. Many thanks, Kathy.
29/09/2015 by Sharyn Flynn
Comment: Hi Regina, we had the best time in France and the apartment in Paris was the best, the location, the atmosphere, the apartment itself was so homely and welcoming, we loved it and would recommend others to check out the accommodation you have available but to also book the Guisarde apartment. Even though it was on a busy night street, this made it so interesting, we kept the windows open until late at night as it was a great atmosphere and once the windows were closed you couldn’t hear a thing. Cheers, Sharyn
About the Neighbourhood
6ème - St-Germain-des-Prés
Jerome’s apartment is located in one
of the most beautiful areas of Paris: St Germain des Pres and Saint-Sulpice 5 mins. walk from Boulevard Saint-Germain, 3 minutes from the Luxembourg garden and the most famous cult cafes where
Paris’ famous writers frequented (Hemingway, Sartre, Stein) like ‘Cafe de flore’, ‘Brasserie Lipp’ and ‘Deux
Moments from your home is Saint-Sulpice church, Le Bon Marche department store with its rare selection of gourmet foods, Cafe Coutume for one of the best coffees in the city, the Musee Delacroix hidden at Place Furstemburg, Le Procope (oldest restaurant in
Paris), 'Cours du Commerce Saint Andre' (oldest Paris passage) and the bohemian Odeon village with its bustling nightlife of jazz and upscale cocktail bars; finally the
Seine river is 10 minutes on foot.
We recommend the following insider spots near this home:
- Place Dauphine - gorgeous spot on the Seine, 13 mins - MAP
- Le Pre aux Clercs - quintessential brasserie, 7 mins - MAP
- Laduree - infamous tea house, exquisite salon, 7mins - MAP
- Pierre Herme - ultimate chocolatier, 3mins - MAP
- Patrick Roger - another ultimate chocolatier, 2 mins - MAP
- Poilane - wonderful boulangerie, 7mins - MAP
- Pomme de Pain - another famous boulangerie, 7 mins - MAP
- Chez Papa Jazz Club - classic St Germain Jazz, 7 mins - MAP
- Musee Luxembourg - contemporary museum also known as 'museum for living artists', 6mins - MAP
- Le Comptoir du Relais - idyllic corner cafe for lunch, quality fare, 4 mins - MAP
- 10 Bar/ Bar le dix - rustic bar with Sangria jugs for 10euro, live music, 4mins - MAP
- Arnaud Larher - award winning patisserie, 3mins - MAP
- Mariage Frers - another iconic tea-house, 9 mins - MAP
- BOOT cafe - delightful classic tiny cafe, 8 mins - MAP
- Laperouse - for a special fine dining $$$ experience on the seine, exquisite decor, 10 mins - MAP
- Rue de Buci - bustling aperitif hour spot, 4mins - MAP
- Jardin Medieval - charming garden and Museum of Medieval Art, 11 mins - MAP