Max guests: 4
Location: 18ème - Montmartre
1 min walk
Street: Rue Lamarck
Nearby: Place du Tertre
1 guest: 100.00 euro/night
2 guests: 149.00 euro/night
3 guests: 169.00 euro/night
4 guests: 179.00 euro/night
Minimum nights: 4
Max guests: 4
Welcome to the beautiful back-end of romantic Montmartre village in Paris where our special Paris accommodation lives. A Paris Bed and Breakfast, private apartment tucked away from the touristic masses yet walking distance to the beautiful sights that have made this nostalgic and picturesque artistic village famous (Place du Tertre, Sacre Coeur Basilica, Rue Abbesses, Moulin Rouge) This is the real residential Paris and your real intimate Petite Paris B&B.
On arrival at Lisette’s charming, tranquil and fully equipped 2 bedroom Paris apartment (for up to 5 guests) you will be warmly greeted by Lisette and shown around the home. On the first morning of your stay Lisette will deliver a breakfast basket with fresh foods to help you with your morning meals and a bottle of wine too. Please note: the breakfast basket is delivered only on the first morning of your stay; the rest you will need to go to the local boulangerie for your morning treasures just like the locals do.
Lisette is one of our most loyal and dedicated lovely hosts, available any time for help or advice about the city, she loves to help guests with insider tips and information about the city, getting around and what to see, as well as ensuring you are always happy and comfortable in her home.
This special Petite Paris B&B Apartment sits on the famous Rue Lamarck has metro and buses at your door taking you to all of Paris in minutes. Surrounded by that old-world, cobblestone, bohemian and quintessential Parisian atmosphere and with it’s own bustling village life of cafes, brasseries, shops, galleries, museums, award winning boulangeries, bars, live music venues and more, this beautiful home and neighbourhood is a delightful little Paris within Paris. On arrival a bottle of French wine awaits you, and breakfast basket delivered to your door on the first morning of your stay. A charming Paris B&B awaits.About the B&B Apartment:
As your professional B&B finder, we have selected this home for its beautiful interior and intimacy. Guests who are interested in experiencing authentic life in Paris living independently in a real Parisian home and in a typical historic building will love this quaint Parisian apartment. Not another ‘generic’ and stark apartment rental, this is a real family home and also a professional ‘B&B Apartment' in Paris complete with books, magazines, art, trinkets and intimate homey touches thanks to Lisette who lives in the home most of the year but offers it to travelers when she is away.
Lisette will welcome you into your Paris home like an old friend rather than paying customers and will offer you all the benefits of a classic B&B service while still leaving you to the apartment privately and exclusively. She is available 24hrs for assistance if needed (living nearby to the apartment) with unlimited helpful insider tips and city advice and she delivers a sumptuous breakfast basket on your first morning of your stay. So while enjoying getting to know a local and experiencing wonderful hospitality guests will still experience an authentic private Paris apartment living alone in Paris.
Completely equipped with all the essentials and necessities for independent living, our Petite B&B apartment of 48m2 with traditional oak wood flooring, french mouldings and fine french decor and touches, offers 2 double bedrooms of approx 15m2 (beds are 140cmx190cm and and 160cmx190cm beds and work table and wardrobe and possibility of an additional single mattress of 90cm can be added for a 5th person in the lounge, as well as 1 bathroom with shower with all towels and linens provided, a fully equipped separate kitchen with fridge, oven, stove, microwave, toaster, kettle and all cooking utensils as well as basic provisions left (salt, sugar, tea etc) and even a clothes washing machine. In the lounge and dining room there is a TV with cable and great wifi connection.
This apartment has heat throughout though no air-con but fans are provided (Please note: Paris is not a hot city, even in Summer the average temperature is 23degrees, therefore it is not usual to find a real Parisian family home with air-con – they are seen as unnecessary and locals do not have them).
Please NOTE: This apartment building has 2 entries. Entering from the Rue Lamarck where the metro and buses are requires you to walk down 2 flights to the apartment door. From the back entry on Rue Darwin, you are required to climb UP one level to the apartment. This is due to the building being on one of those infamous Montmartre hills. We recommend arriving by Rue Lamarck to walk down stairs with ease to your apartment, and departing via the back door also which would be one flight down. However at the end of the street there is a stairwell to reach the street with the metro and buses.
About your hostess:
Our lovely and experienced Paris B&B host, Lisette Julio, is a local resident of Montmartre for over 20 years and as someone who has been working in the B&B industry for over 20 years too, Lisette understand what it takes to provide a beautiful home and memorable and thorough service to her guests. She is naturally a warm, kind and attentive lady always going above and beyond to ensure her guests are happy, comfortable, well serviced and always feeling connected to her. The apartment is always impeccably presented and our guests express so much appreciation for Lisette and her care.Lisette will offer guests an abundance of local and city-wide tips and advice, this is her passion and her favourite part of the B&B service, to show her guests the real Paris.
About breakfast service:
On arrival Lisette will meet you and show you your way around the apartment and will point you to some lovely local cafes, restaurants and sights to start your Montmartre experience. The following morning Lisette will arrive again with a basic but always fresh and delicious breakfast basket of bread, jams, butter, fruits, tea, coffee, milk and orange juice, ready for you to prepare your daily breakfasts. The local boulangerie is within steps for you to purchase fresh croissants and baguettes daily just as the locals do. Additional basic ingredients will also already be in the kitchen and fridge.TIP: When you want to eat breakfast out go to iconic Montmartre café down the street ‘Cafe Refuge’. Other cafes we highly recommend nearby are: Soul Kitchen, Café Marcel and l'Cepage Montmartrois. For boulangeries we love nearby: Arnaud Larher, Gontran Cherrier, Arnaud Delmontel. Lisette will have more.
Why not enhance your stay and take an intimate night tour by car with our Paris chauffeur Karyn. Karyn will pick you up and the home and in her impeccably comfortable vehicle, and like your own concierge she will whisk you away to all the best spots of Paris. A charming local Karyn offers prestigious service while being her warm genuine self offering information and tips about the city. She will quickly and easily become a friend in Paris. Karyn also offers day trips to Giverny, Versailles, Rouen, Chantilly Castle, Fontainbleu and day trips to the Champagne region. To BOOK one of these day trips click HEREBooking/Deposit Payment:
- Booking Service fee is required to secure this apartment via secure online payment using credit card or Paypal. Simply enter your dates and click BOOK, you will be prompted to enter your details and checkout.
- After booking, you will receive an instant booking email confirming your reservation.
- Balance is due on arrival/check-in to your host Lisette.
- Your host/apartment owner Lisette, or her representative will welcome you at the apartment.
- Check-in time is generally after 12PM. Guests may have earlier access if they request it prior to arrival, if there are no prior guests and cleaning has been completed.
- Arrival and deposit of your bags is possible anytime if you let your host know and you can have immediate access to the apartment if there is no departure of other guests and if the room has been cleaned/ prepared for you. Otherwise, you can access it in the afternoon after cleaning.
- Check-out by 10AM
- Lisette does not accept pets in the apartment.
- The apartment is non smoking.
- Your hosts apartment is wifi equipped if you have a laptop, mobile or other device you can connect to the internet.
For more Paris B&Bs and apartments click HERE
- Air Conditioning
- Lift or Ground floor
- Private Entry
- With a View
- Baby friendly
- Babybed (x1)
- Private Bathroom
- Shared Bathroom
- Bathtub (with shower)
- Shower (walk-in)
- Clothes Hanger
- TWIN Beds
- Luggage Rack
- Shelves storage
- Bedroom Balcony
- Tea/coffee Making
- Bedroom Desk
- Bedroom TV
- Kitchen Use
- Coffee Machine
- Private Lounge
- Shared Lounge
- Host Languages
- English Speaking
- French speaking
- Spanish speaking
- Italian speaking
- Portuguese speaking
- German speaking
- Dutch speaking
- Japanese speaking
- Korean speaking
- Chinese speaking
- Media & Technology
- Phone - local calls
- Free overseas calls
- General Services
- Airport transfer - $
- Breakfast Delivery
- FREE laundry service
- Room Service
- Safety Box
- FREE Parking on-site
- Cleaning INCLUDED
- Cleaning - $
- 24hr assistance
- 24hr tea/coffee
- Luggage storage
- Laundry - $
- Parking - $
- Car Hire - $
- Breakfast INCLUDED
- Breakfast delivery (1st morning only)
- Specialty Services
- Language lessons
- Friendly conversations (English)
- Guide/Tour by Car
- Wine on Arrival
- Flowers and/or wine at arrival
- Platters with wine or champagne
- Home cooked meals
- Cooking lessons
- Guided walks
- Art lessons
- Gourmet Tour
About the Neighbourhood
18ème - Montmartre
This is the ideal place to feel like a real Parisian in a ‘village’ atmosphere maintained since the 1950's. From your apartment all Montmartre is at your feet beginning with iconic cafe 'les refuges' downstairs. Get happily lost in this the cobblestone streets, laneways and famous hills and stairwells taking you to magnificent vistas, secret gardens, parks, and hidden cafes and bars. Pass by painters, markets, famous cabarets (Moulin Rouge) and visit the last winery in Paris minutes from home, endless coffees and creme-du-brulee's at the Amelie Cafe (10mins away), shop the boutiques along Rue Abbesses and pick up crispy croissants and baguettes in some of Paris' best boulangeries. Ten minutes walk from home is the Sacre Coeur Basilica with panoramic views, and ‘Place du Tertre’, the Dali museum, Montmartre Museum and more. Bus No 96 is at your door taking you downtown to the Louvre, the Seine, St-Germain-des-Pres and beyond. Metro Lamarck-Caulaincourt is 1 minute down the road.
We also recommend the following secret insider spots walking distance from home:
- Soul Kitchen - delicious organic cafe, 3mins - MAP
- L'Ete en Pende Douce - sunny lunch spot, 7mins - MAP
- Place Dalida - picturesque square dedicated to the diva of French music, 4mins - MAP
- Villa Leandre - most expensive street in Paris, 17thC country homes, 6mins - MAP
- Hotel Particulier - secret garden cafe for gourmet weekend Brunch, 6mins - MAP
- Clos Montmartre - the last winery in Paris, 4mins - MAP
- Cinema Studio 28 - local arthouse cinema, movies with subtitles, 9mins - MAP
- Lapin Agile - A MUST! A traditional cave Cabaret, for a night of amazing fun entertainment, 3mins - MAP
- Le Poulbot - For a special dinner in a classic historic restaurant, 7mins - MAP
- Chez Marie - quaint crepes and traditional fare at the bottom of Place du Tertre 9mins - MAP
- Jardin Frederic Dard - charming hidden park one would never find unless they know it is there 7mins - MAP
- Montmartre Cemetary - tranquil and beautiful cemetery with famous French poets, writers, artists buried in incredible tombs, 9mins - MAP
- Gontran Cherrier - award winning Boulangerie with the best pan au chocolates in Paris, 8mins - MAP
- Le Cafe Qui Parle - budget friendly yet large lavish brunches on sundays, 7mins - MAP