Max guests: 1
Location: 3ème - Le Marais
4 mins walk
Street: Rue Payenne
Nearby: Place des Vosges
1 guest: 99.00 euro/night
Minimum nights: 1
Max guests: 1
Welcome to Antonella’s unique Paris apartment on Rue Payenne, in the heart of the historic sought-after Marais village, moments walk from Musee Picasso, Place des Vosges, Village St Paul, the Seine, Ile Saint Louis and Notre Dame. At your door are numerous iconic Paris cafes, boulangeries, patisseries, restaurants, bars, secret gardens, historic passages, museums, galleries and boutiques. A walkers paradise, this apartment will ensure you enjoy Paris largely on foot.
We offer this home as a classic B&B for solo travellers who want to stay with a local and get to know a lovely Parisian while benfiting for their very helpful city tips and advice. Antonella is the most charming hostess who you will adore. She loves to welcome guests and make them feel right at home. Offering you breakfast daily and her genuine friendship this is an intimate experience for the cultured traveler. Antonella loves Yoga and swimming and is into astrology.
offer this home as a classic B&B to solo travelers who will be given
the single bedroom which is peaceful for good nights rest. Next door to it is the shared shower and separate WC toilet. Antonella will always give guests priority use and when possible will wait until guests are out sightseeing before using the shower and toilets.
Our Paris apartment is an extremely rare and beautiful home for travelers looking for that extra something special, a Paris accommodation with central proximity yet complete luxurious tranquility. Over 70m2, on the second floor (with lift), our Paris B&B apartment is peaceful and serene with windows overlooking a lushious tropical garden complete with bird nests and green space to sit outside and enjoy a drink. This is something so rare in Paris, in fact you feel you are not in a city but a country home!
This Petite Paris apartment is very spacious by Paris standards with
simple yet thoughtful blend of modern and classic style and design
(leather, velvet, wood, geometric lamps - furniture is from Antonella's
favourite Parisian home-wares and design shop Caravane (located on the same street). The lounge room is free for guests to relax in anytime and there are also plenty of books in the dining room where guests are also free to sit and relax and work or read. There is a phone with free international and local calls, Wifi
throughout the home, separate fully equipped kitchen
(including dishwasher) though the kitchen is not for guests use as this is a classic B&B service and Antonella serves breakfast daily. However guests may store any special medicines or dietary foods or basic drinks in the fridge. There is also a washer and dryer - please enquire with Antonella about using these as there is a small fee.
- Antonella invites you on a guided walk around the neighbourhood for 60euro for 1.5 hours
- Antonella is a yogi and invites you to go to a Yoga class together.
- Antonella invites you to a mini french lesson in cafe etiquette, taking you to a local cafe for some friendly conversation and to offer tips about how to order in French and to practice your French. 40euro for 45mins.
- Laundry Service of 10euro for 5-10 items.
Why not enhance your stay and take an intimate night tour by car with our Paris chauffeur Karyn. Karyn will pick you up and the home and in her impeccably comfortable vehicle, and like your own concierge she will whisk you away to all the best spots of Paris. A charming local Karyn offers prestigious service while being her warm genuine self offering information and tips about the city. She will quickly and easily become a friend in Paris. Karyn also offers day trips to Giverny, Versailles, Rouen, Chantilly Castle, Fontainbleu and day trips to the Champagne region. To BOOK one of these day trips click HERE
- Booking Service fee is required to secure this B&B via secure
online payment using credit card or Paypal. Simply enter your dates and
click BOOK to secure, you will be prompted to enter your details and
checkout. After booking, you will receive an instant booking email
confirming your reservation and a Petite B&B representative will be
in contact with you shortly personally.
- On arrival at your B&B the remaining balance is due in euro cash to your apartment owner.
- Note: This is one of our rare homes and hosts who requires personal
booking service - for guests willing to wait for our personalized care,
please email us and we will confirm availability of our home and prompt
you through the booking process as detailed above.
Included: (refer to features tab for full list of amenities)
- Towels and Linens
Check in and Check out:
- Your lovely hostess and apartment owner Antonella will welcome you at the apartment.
- Check-in time is generally after 2PM. Guests may have earlier access if they request it prior to arrival, if there are no prior guests and cleaning has been completed.
- Arrival and deposit of your bags is possible anytime if you let your host know prior to arrival.
- Check-out by 10AM
- Antonella has a cat named 'Mississippi' but does not accept pets in
the apartment. If you are allergic to cats please advise prior to
booking and Antonella will be happy to remove her.
- The apartment is non smoking.
- Air Conditioning
- Lift or Ground floor
- Private Entry
- With a View
- Baby friendly
- Babybed (x1)
- Private Bathroom
- Shared Bathroom
- Bathtub (with shower)
- Shower (walk-in)
- Clothes Hanger
- TWIN Beds
- Luggage Rack
- Shelves storage
- Bedroom Balcony
- Tea/coffee Making
- Bedroom Desk
- Bedroom TV
- Kitchen Use
- Coffee Machine
- Private Lounge
- Shared Lounge
- Host Languages
- English Speaking
- French speaking
- Spanish speaking
- Italian speaking
- Portuguese speaking
- German speaking
- Dutch speaking
- Japanese speaking
- Korean speaking
- Chinese speaking
- Media & Technology
- Phone - local calls
- Free overseas calls
- General Services
- Airport transfer - $
- Breakfast Delivery
- FREE laundry service
- Room Service
- Safety Box
- FREE Parking on-site
- Cleaning INCLUDED
- Cleaning - $
- 24hr assistance
- 24hr tea/coffee
- Luggage storage
- Laundry - $
- Parking - $
- Car Hire - $
- Breakfast INCLUDED
- Breakfast delivery (1st morning only)
- Specialty Services
- Language lessons
- Friendly conversations (English)
- Guide/Tour by Car
- Wine on Arrival
- Flowers and/or wine at arrival
- Platters with wine or champagne
- Home cooked meals
- Cooking lessons
- Guided walks
- Art lessons
- Gourmet Tour
This home hasn't been reviewed yet.
About the Neighbourhood
3ème - Le Marais
Your apartment resides in Le Marais village, the 'old Paris', exuding
old world charm with 17th Century mansions turned into residences,
endless cobble stone streets, hidden gardens, courtyards, cafés, bars
and terrace-filled streets, galleries, museums, markets and ornate
boulangeries. It is a safe and central area, walking distance to main
attractions, with a pulsating nightlife and is a local designer
shopping spot too. From your home you are moments walk to Place des Vosges, Musee Carnavalet (next door History of Paris museum - FREE), Musee Picasso, Archives Nationales, the rue des Francs Bourgeois shopping district and you can cross the Seine River to the Saint Louis island, ile de la Cité and Notre Dame. Metro and buses are moments from your door.
Here are some favourite nearby places Petite B&B recommends (on foot):
- Village Saint Paul - a secret courtyard village of antiques shops and cafes (7mins) - MAP
- Rue de Lappe - stroll here in the evening for many well known Parisian cafes like "Le temps des cerises” (11mins) - MAP
- Boulevard Richard Lenoir Market - one of the cities best fresh markets - a Parisians favourite (15mins) - MAP
- Le Double Fond - a local secret, hilarious entertaining Paris magique show experience - enjoy the terrace cafes too (4mins) - MAP
- L'Eclair de Genie - best Eclairs in Paris (6mins) - MAP
- Chez Janou - favourite traditional brasserie (6mins) - MAP
- Cafe des Musees - typical historic brasserie (4mins) - MAP
- La Cafetheoque - Best coffee in Paris (6mins) - MAP
- Eglise Saint Gervais - incredible neo-gothic basilica with charming terrace cafes (9mins) - MAP
- Marche des enfants Rouge - oldest covered market in Paris, still a locals secret and a bustling place to buy gourmet goods or sit for lunch with the Parisians (11mins) - MAP
- Le Perchoir - chic rooftop cocktail bar (10mins) - MAP
- Les Bouquinistes - antique and rare print book sellers along the Seine from Pont Marie to Quai de Louvre (11mins) - MAP