Max guests: 2
Location: Neuilly-Sur-Seine - 92200
Street: Rue de la Roquette
Nearby: Place de la Bastille
1 guest: 155.00 euro/night
2 guests: 155.00 euro/night
Minimum nights: 3
About Your Host:
Bruno, your host, is in his forties. He is an admirable host, he loves to receive visitors at his home. He has been opening his home as a B&B with Petite B&Bs since 2013 to both offer his guests a charming place to stay and also for an opportunity for him to meet people from different places in the world while helping them discover Paris, a city that he knows perfectly well and where he can organize guided tours for you especially places that only the Parisians know about.
Bruno loves to cook, he can give you cooking lessons or prepare meals for you at home. He also loves to prepare breakfasts according to your wishes and different every day.
Bruno speak fluent English and Portuguese. He regularly travels to Brazil where he has many friends. He speaks a little German.
If you make a reservation for at least seven nights at Bruno`s, he will
offer a dinner to you included in the rate. Complete meal for two people, including drink,
aperitif, first course, main course, cheese, desert and wine. Please
specify the code at the time of booking: 7NBRUNO2013 to benefit from this offer.
About the home:
Petite Paris B&B Bruno, is located in a quiet street, close to lively bustling streets such as rue de Lappe and rue de la Roquette. These streets are known for their endless cafes, brasseries, restaurants and bars and is a very well-known bustling nightspot. But despite its central and lively location this home is quiet thanks to the double glass windows in each room.
The building is from the
end of the 19th century, which gives it the charm of the buildings of
The apartment is located on the 5th floor, without an elevator.
The decoration of the apartment is modern, but the building is old, with visible beams and tiles on the ground, which gives it a warm and original atmosphere that tourists appreciate very much.
About your guest suite:
The section of the home offered to you by Bruno has been entirely renovated and is approximately 31 square meters. It is more than a bedroom, but a suite with a private entry, a dressing, an office/living area, a private shower room and a bedroom. This suite includes a large bedroom of 14 square meters equipped with a Queen Size double bed (160 cm x 200 cm), a balcony, a television with foreign channels, cable, wifi, and a second room of 17 square meters which is like a lounge/sitting area with a desk and an armchair, a dressing and finally there is a shower room with toilets.
Your entry is private, which gives you total freedom to go in and out without meeting your host.
The decoration is modern with some artistic stickers made by Bruno. The walls are of different and light colors.
Bruno has decorated these rooms so that you feel completely at home and at ease there.
You will have at your disposal a small refrigerator, a set to prepare warm drinks, sweets and documentation on Paris.
About the Shower and toilets:
The shower room is for your personal use only.
It is entirely covered with tiles, very well lighted, the colors are white, green and turquoise.
It is equipped with a shower, a sink, a mirror, a towel-dryer and toilet
Warning : it is very important not to throw anything in the toilets, the cost to repair any damage will need to be charged to the visitor.
Bruno puts at your disposal a large towel, a smaller towel and a washing glove. They will be changed every 4 days. If you want another towel for these 4 days, you can have it for free. However, if you want more, Bruno will ask you to pay a small additional amount.
Breakfast is served by Bruno in his dining room. It always offers warm
drinks (coffee, tea, chocolate), milk, butter, jams made by his Mother,
baguette (or other fresh bread), croissants, and even home-made cakes.
Bruno is flexible and will adjust to your requests with pleasure as he loves to cook and make people happy.
Without additional cost, you can ask him a breakfast including cereals, fresh fruits, boiled egg, omelet, cheese, ham.
Breakfast is served between 7.00 am and 10.00 am, to be asked the day before.
- Bruno is available to prepare and share a meal with you, and give you cooking lessons (price will be communicated by Bruno, but this service can be selected at the time of booking)
- Bruno also offers guided tours in Paris, mainly for covered galleries and markets (price will be communicated by Bruno but this service can be selected at the time of booking)
- Bruno can also wash your clothes (10 euros per machine, the clothes will be washed and dried).
- Bruno can offer a wine and/or cheese tasting (price will be communicated by Bruno but this service can be selected at the time of booking).
- Your arrival or dropping of your bags is possible at any time of the day if you let your host know about it and respect it.
- The apartment is entirely non-smoking, but you can smoke on the balcony if you like.
- Bruno does not have any pets and does not want to receive any at his home.
- This accommodation is suitable to everybody, even to the people who suffer from allergies as there is no carpet on the ground nor feathers in the pillows.
- If you travel with a bicycle, it is possible to keep it in the inner yard of the building where it will be completely safe.
- Upon request, an iron and ironing board will be put at your disposal.
To enhance your stay we offer guests staying at this apartment an intimate tour of the city with our Paris chauffeur Karyn. Karyn will pick you up and the home and in her impeccably comfortable vehicle, and like your own concierge she will whisk you away to all the best spots of Paris. A charming local Karyn offers prestigious service while being her warm genuine self offering information and tips about the city. She will quickly and easily become a friend in Paris. To BOOK this service please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org. COST: 100euro for 1.5hours for 4 guests.Booking/Deposit Payment:
- Booking Service fee is required to secure this apartment via secure online payment using credit card or Paypal. Simply enter your dates and click BOOK, you will be prompted to enter your details and checkout.
- After booking, you will receive an instant booking email confirming your reservation.
- Balance is due on arrival/check-in to your host Lisette.
- Your host/apartment owner Brunowill welcome you at the apartment.
- Check-in time is generally after 2PM. Guests may have earlier access if they request it prior to arrival, if there are no prior guests and cleaning has been completed.
- Arrival and deposit of your bags is possible anytime if you let your host know and you can have immediate access to the apartment if there is no departure of other guests and if the room has been cleaned/ prepared for you. Otherwise, you can access it in the afternoon after cleaning.
- Check-out by 10AM
- Air Conditioning
- Lift or Ground floor
- Private Entry
- With a View
- Baby friendly
- Babybed (x1)
- Private Bathroom
- Shared Bathroom
- Bathtub (with shower)
- Shower (walk-in)
- Tea/coffee Making
- Bedroom Balcony
- Shelves storage
- Luggage Rack
- TWIN Beds
- Bedroom Desk
- Bedroom TV
- Kitchen Use
- Coffee Machine
- Private Lounge
- Shared Lounge
- Host Languages
- English Speaking
- French speaking
- Spanish speaking
- Italian speaking
- Portuguese speaking
- German speaking
- Dutch speaking
- Japanese speaking
- Korean speaking
- Chinese speaking
- Media & Technology
- Phone - local calls
- Free overseas calls
- General Services
- Airport transfer - $
- Breakfast Delivery
- FREE laundry service
- Room Service
- Safety Box
- FREE Parking on-site
- Cleaning INCLUDED
- Cleaning - $
- 24hr assistance
- 24hr tea/coffee
- Luggage storage
- Laundry - $
- Parking - $
- Car Hire - $
- Breakfast INCLUDED
- Breakfast delivery (1st morning only)
- Specialty Services
- Language lessons
- Friendly conversations (English)
- Guide/Tour by Car
- Wine on Arrival
- Flowers and/or wine at arrival
- Platters with wine or champagne
- Home cooked meals
- Cooking lessons
- Guided walks
- Art lessons
- Gourmet Tour
This home hasn't been reviewed yet.
About the Neighbourhood
Neuilly-Sur-Seine - 92200
There also are taxis on Bastille square.