Max guests: 4
King (or twin): 1
Location: 18ème - Montmartre
Metro: Marx Dormy
2 min walk
Street: Rue de Torcy 75018
Level: 8 (with lift)
Nearby: Sacre Coeur
1 guest: 99.00 euro/night
2 guests: 99.00 euro/night
Minimum nights: 2
Welcome to a charming classic and friendly, family run Paris guesthouse where you will be welcomed like old friends by our host Huguette, a warm hospitable Parisian with many years experience in the B&B industry who will quickly become a friend. Huguette welcomes you to her cozy, homey authentic family home with glorious terrace and rooftop views where breakfast is served to you daily by Huguette when the weather is warm. She offers her home entirely to travelers looking to experience the real Paris, looking to stay with locals in a real professional B&B service home with free access to the lovely lounge room that has TC, cable, tea, coffee and refreshments, including a mini-fridge with drinks. This is a home for guests who are looking for a familiar home to enjoy like their own.
There are 2 guest bedrooms available at our terrace Paris B&B. One has a King bed (the main room always offered when there are only 2 guests) which can be separated into 2 beds, and it has its own private bathroom with shower and wash basin and a separate WC that is only for the use of guests in this room.
The second guestroom has a queen bed with its own private bathroom too with tub and a shower over the tub and wash basin and again it has its own separate WC. The 2 guest rooms in this Paris B&B are only ever booked to the same group or family and all the thoughtful extras are included such as slippers, robes, tea, coffee and water in the rooms etc.
The bright and spacious lounge room (with sofas, armchairs) that leads on to the terrace is between the two guest rooms and is for guests shared use. The lounge is free for guests to relax and enjoy anytime to watch TV, read books, magazines, drink tea or coffee or listen to the birds. The terrace is also always open to guests.
Breakfasts are generous, with a large choice provided including breads, pastries (croissants) butter and jam, fruits, tea, coffee and juices.
The kitchen is not for guests use, however if guests do not wish to eat out every night and wish to buy food, plates to eat and cutlery can be provided.
Located just 5 minutes from the famous Montmartre village by metro, yet being outside of Montmartre means you experience a more slow-paced authentic Parisian life - yet with its own bustling village life and numerous cafes, bars, brasseries, boulangeries etc. at your door including the very unique 'Marche de la Chapelle', an indoor market of the finest gourmet foods and eat-in lunch spots only 1 minute up the street.
Maxy Dormy metro station is a moment away taking you to Paris central and other areas of interest easily - i.e Galleries Lafayette, Opera Garnier, Concorde, St Germain des Pres etc. Rub shoulders with the locals, live like a Parisian and feel ‘at home’ at Huguette's Paris B&B.
- Car Park available for 10euro per night.
To enhance your stay we offer guests staying at this apartment an
intimate tour of the city with our Paris chauffeur Karyn. Karyn will
pick you up and the home and in her impeccably comfortable vehicle, and
like your own concierge she will whisk you away to all the best spots of
Paris. A charming local Karyn offers prestigious service while being
her warm genuine self offering information and tips about the city. She
will quickly and easily become a friend in Paris. To book this service please enquire directly with us email@example.com COST: 100euro for 1.5 hours for up to 4 guests.
- Deposit payment is required to secure this B&B via secure online payment using credit card or Paypal.
- Once deposit is sent the B&B is booked and a booking confirmation email will be sent.
- On arrival at your apartment the remaining balance is due in euro cash to your apartment owner
- Note: This is one of our special homes and unique hosts that requires special attention and is only available to book via email; for guests who are happy to wait for personalized service and care. Please email us directly with your travel dates and we will advise of its availability and suitability asap and answer any other questions you may have about the home. If available, Petite B&Bs will guide you through the swift, secure and easy booking and deposit process.
Check in and Check out:
- Check-in time is generally after 2PM. Guests may have earlier access if they request it prior to arrival, if there are no prior guests and cleaning has been completed.
- Arrival and deposit of your bags is possible anytime if you let your host know and you can have immediate access to the apartment if there is no departure of other guests and if the room has been cleaned/ prepared for you. Otherwise, you can access it in the afternoon after cleaning.
- Check-out by 10AM
- Deposit paid to secure the apartment is non refundable at any time.
- For cancellations at least 30 days prior arrival: 12 month credit for the amount of deposit paid, to go towards another booking with Petite B&Bs. Credit expires 12 months from the date of cancellation.
- For cancellations within (and inclusive of) 15 days prior to arrival, full balance payment is charged.
- We strongly recommend our guests take out travel insurance in case of any sudden cancellation.
- Please refer to the full Petite B&Bs Terms and Conditions for for more details re: changes to bookings.
- No pets in the apartment.
- The apartment is non smoking.
- Your hosts apartment is wifi equipped
- Heating October - April
- Fan for summer months is provided.
- Air Conditioning
- Lift or Ground floor
- Private Entry
- With a View
- Baby friendly
- Babybed (x1)
- Private Bathroom
- Shared Bathroom
- Bathtub (with shower)
- Shower (walk-in)
- Tea/coffee Making
- Bedroom Balcony
- Shelves storage
- Luggage Rack
- TWIN Beds
- Bedroom Desk
- Bedroom TV
- Kitchen Use
- Coffee Machine
- Private Lounge
- Shared Lounge
- Host Languages
- English Speaking
- French speaking
- Spanish speaking
- Italian speaking
- Portuguese speaking
- German speaking
- Dutch speaking
- Japanese speaking
- Korean speaking
- Chinese speaking
- Media & Technology
- Phone - local calls
- Free overseas calls
- General Services
- Airport transfer - $
- Breakfast Delivery
- FREE laundry service
- Room Service
- Safety Box
- FREE Parking on-site
- Cleaning INCLUDED
- Cleaning - $
- 24hr assistance
- 24hr tea/coffee
- Luggage storage
- Laundry - $
- Parking - $
- Car Hire - $
- Breakfast INCLUDED
- Breakfast delivery (1st morning only)
- Specialty Services
- Language lessons
- Friendly conversations (English)
- Guide/Tour by Car
- Wine on Arrival
- Flowers and/or wine at arrival
- Platters with wine or champagne
- Home cooked meals
- Cooking lessons
- Guided walks
- Art lessons
- Gourmet Tour
This home hasn't been reviewed yet.
About the Neighbourhood
18ème - Montmartre
Authentically located 2 metro stops (5 mins) from the Montmartre's touristic attractions, your home is in a much more residential working-class area of the 18eme known as an up-and-coming bohemian neighbourhood. For those seeking the 'New Paris' where local artists are moving to, where new galleries, organic and community markets and gardens are opening, where multiculturalism and world foods are abundant and where of course, classic brasseries and boulangeries still boast the traditions of gourmet Paris. From this B&B home you will have at your door all regular neighbourhood amenities - shops, groceries, cafes, patisseries, boulangeries, bars, parks etc but with a residential not touristy feel. Metro 2mins away takes you to Montmartre, the Seine, St Germain, Montparnasse etc.
From this home we recommend the following insider places:
- Marcge de la Chapelle - for all your gourmet needs this market is fantastic, bakery, meat, fruit, vegi's, cheese and some wonderful lunch time eateries - 1 min - MAP
- Les Petite Gouettes - trendy new eatery inside an old factory with industrial feel and terrace, 5 mins. MAP
- Cafe Lomi - trendy new coffee spot in Paris 8 mins. MAP
- Marche d'Olive - bustling market hall with fresh produce for your picnic goods, 2mins. MAP
- Le 104 (Cent-Quatre) - one of the new movements in local modern contemporary art - a shared work space and exhibition hall where you can actually watch artists in action, plus cafes too, 12 mins. MAP
- Brasserie L'Olive - budget friendly local brasserie for dinner, 2 mins. MAP
- Au Roi du Cafe - classy classic dark brasserie for dinner and drinks, 4 min. MAP
- Jardin Rachmaninov - flowering garden to enjoy a picnic, 7 mins. MAP
- Square Paul Robin - hidden park and indoor pool for swimmers, 3 mins. MAP
- Chez Meunier - beautiful local artisian boulangerie - your local, 2min. MAP
- La Table de Philippe - Red leather lounge, upscale cafe, 5mins. MAP