Max guests: 4
King (or twin): 1
Location: 18ème - Montmartre
Metro: Marx Dormy
2 min walk
Street: Rue de Torcy 75018
Level: 8 (with lift)
Nearby: Sacre Coeur
1 guest: 90.00 EUR/night
2 guests: 90.00 EUR/night
Minimum nights: 2
Max guests: 4
Welcome to a charming classic and friendly, family run Paris guesthouse where you will be welcomed like old friends by our host Huguette.
Huguette is a warm hospitable native Parisian with many years experience in the B&B industry who will quickly become a friend. Huguette welcomes you to her cozy, classic, authentic and very ‘real’ family home with glorious terrace and rooftop views where breakfast is served to you daily when the weather is warm.
Huguette offers her home to travelers looking to experience the real Paris, looking to stay with locals in a professional family B&B home.
There are 2 guest bedrooms each with private bathroom and there is also free access to the lovely lounge room that has TV, cable, tea, coffee making facilities and refreshments and a mini-fridge with drinks. This is a home for guests who are looking for a familiar home to enjoy like their own.
The 2 impeccably presented and very femininely decorated guest bedrooms available at B&B Huguette are peaceful and utterly cozy. One has a King bed which can be separated into 2 beds and has its own private bathroom with shower and wash basin and a separate WC that is only for the use of guests in this room.
The second guestroom has a queen bed with its own private bathroom too with a shower over the tub and wash basin and again it has its own separate WC.
The 2 guest rooms in this Paris B&B are only ever booked to the same group or family never to 2 separate groups, so guests can be assured they are never sharing with strangers. This means that if you are 2 guests staying in one room, the other room will be empty.
Thoughtful extras are included such as slippers, robes, tea, coffee and water in the rooms etc.
The bright and spacious lounge room (with sofas, armchairs) that leads on to the terrace is between the two guest rooms and is for guests shared use. The lounge is free for guests to relax and enjoy anytime to watch TV, read books, magazines, drink tea or coffee or listen to the birds or to chat with the lovely Huguette if she is about and if guests so wish. The terrace is also always open to guests to enjoy panoramic views.
The best part of the B&B service is breakfast, a wonderful time for travellers to converse with Huguette and get all the insider tips and advice about Paris.
Breakfasts are generous, with a large choice provided including breads, pastries (croissants) butter and jam, fruits, tea, coffee and juices.
The kitchen is not for guests use, however if guests do not wish to eat out every night and wish to buy food, plates to eat and cutlery can be provided. A good idea is to enjoy your meal out on the terrace - don’t forget the wine!
Located just 5 minutes from the famous Montmartre village by metro, yet at the same time being outside of Montmartre’s epicentre means you experience a more slow-paced authentic Parisian life - yet with its own bustling village life with numerous cafes, bars, brasseries, boulangeries etc.
At your door is the very unique 'Marche de la Chapelle', an indoor fresh produce market of the finest gourmet foods and eat-in lunch spots - only 1 minute up the street. This is a quintessential Parisian experience to see the locals doing what they do best, market shopping and enjoying lunch.
Maxy Dormy metro station is a moment away from the B&Bx, taking you to the centre of Paris and other areas of interest easily (Within 10-15mins) i.e Galleries Lafayette, Opera Garnier, Concorde, St Germain des Pres etc.
Otherwise, living here at Petite Paris B&B Huguette, you will rub shoulders with the locals, live like a Parisian and feel right at home.
- Car Park available for 10euro per night.
Add-on Service:Why not enhance your stay and take an intimate night tour by car with our Paris chauffeur Karyn. Karyn will pick you up and the home and in her impeccably comfortable vehicle, and like your own concierge she will whisk you away to all the best spots of Paris. A charming local Karyn offers prestigious service while being her warm genuine self offering information and tips about the city. She will quickly and easily become a friend in Paris. Karyn also offers day trips to Giverny, Versailles, Rouen, Chantilly Castle, Fontainbleu and day trips to the Champagne region. To BOOK one of these day trips click HERE
- Deposit payment is NOT required to secure this B&B. Simply enter your dates and follow the prompts to enter your details and ‘checkout’.
- Once the B&B is booked you will receive a booking confirmation email Instantly.
- On arrival at your apartment the balance/total is due in euro cash to your apartment owner Huguette, before taking possession of your room.
Check in and Check out:
- Check-in time is generally after 2PM. Guests may have earlier access if they request it prior to arrival, if there are no prior guests and cleaning has been completed.
- Arrival and deposit of your bags is possible anytime if you let your host know and you can have immediate access to the apartment if there is no departure of other guests and if the room has been cleaned/ prepared for you. Otherwise, you can access it in the afternoon after cleaning.
- Check-out by 10AM
- Additional Information:
- No pets in the apartment.
- The apartment is non smoking.
- Your hosts apartment is wifi equipped
- Heating is on October - April
- Fan for summer months are provided.
- Air Conditioning
- Lift or Ground floor
- Private Entry
- With a View
- Baby friendly
- Babybed (x1)
- Private Bathroom
- Shared Bathroom
- Bathtub (with shower)
- Shower (walk-in)
- Clothes Hanger
- TWIN Beds
- Luggage Rack
- Shelves storage
- Bedroom Balcony
- Tea/coffee Making
- Bedroom Desk
- Bedroom TV
- Kitchen Use
- Coffee Machine
- Private Lounge
- Shared Lounge
- Host Languages
- English Speaking
- French speaking
- Spanish speaking
- Italian speaking
- Portuguese speaking
- German speaking
- Dutch speaking
- Japanese speaking
- Korean speaking
- Chinese speaking
- Media & Technology
- Phone - local calls
- Free overseas calls
- General Services
- Airport transfer - $
- Breakfast Delivery
- FREE laundry service
- Room Service
- Safety Box
- FREE Parking on-site
- Cleaning INCLUDED
- Cleaning - $
- 24hr assistance
- 24hr tea/coffee
- Luggage storage
- Laundry - $
- Parking - $
- Car Hire - $
- Breakfast INCLUDED
- Breakfast delivery (1st morning only)
- Specialty Services
- Language lessons
- Gourmet Tour
- Friendly conversations (English)
- Guide/Tour by Car
- Wine on Arrival
- Flowers and/or wine at arrival
- Platters with wine or champagne
- Home cooked meals
- Cooking lessons
- Guided walks
- Art lessons
- Yoga class
17/10/2018 by Patricia O'Connor
Comment: B&B Huguette was wonderful. The views of Sacre Coeur from the balcony were spectacular. Madam Huguette was warm, friendly and served us a great breakfast. She made us feel at home. Thank you for this recommendation. Regards, Patricia
25/09/2018 by Ruth Daly - AUS
Comment: Hugette was a wonderful hostess. She was very welcoming and she kindly fitted in around our arrival and departure times She seemed to have thought of everything. Her English is extremely good, but she allowed us to mix French and English as much as we wished. The room was very comfortable and the view from the apartment fantastic. Kind regards Ruth.
About the Neighbourhood
18ème - Montmartre
Authentically located 2 metro stops (5 mins) from the Montmartre's touristic attractions, your home is in a much more residential working-class area of the 18eme known as an up-and-coming bohemian neighbourhood. For those seeking the 'New Paris' where local artists are moving to, where new galleries, organic and community markets and gardens are opening, where multiculturalism and world foods are abundant and where of course, classic brasseries and boulangeries still boast the traditions of gourmet Paris. From this B&B home you will have at your door all regular neighbourhood amenities - shops, groceries, cafes, patisseries, boulangeries, bars, parks etc but with a residential not touristy feel. Metro 2mins away takes you to Montmartre, the Seine, St Germain, Montparnasse etc.
From this home we recommend the following insider places:
- Marcge de la Chapelle - for all your gourmet needs this market is fantastic, bakery, meat, fruit, vegi's, cheese and some wonderful lunch time eateries - 1 min - MAP
- Les Petite Gouettes - trendy new eatery inside an old factory with industrial feel and terrace, 5 mins. MAP
- Cafe Lomi - trendy new coffee spot in Paris 8 mins. MAP
- Marche d'Olive - bustling market hall with fresh produce for your picnic goods, 2mins. MAP
- Le 104 (Cent-Quatre) - one of the new movements in local modern contemporary art - a shared work space and exhibition hall where you can actually watch artists in action, plus cafes too, 12 mins. MAP
- Brasserie L'Olive - budget friendly local brasserie for dinner, 2 mins. MAP
- Au Roi du Cafe - classy classic dark brasserie for dinner and drinks, 4 min. MAP
- Jardin Rachmaninov - flowering garden to enjoy a picnic, 7 mins. MAP
- Square Paul Robin - hidden park and indoor pool for swimmers, 3 mins. MAP
- Chez Meunier - beautiful local artisian boulangerie - your local, 2min. MAP
- La Table de Philippe - Red leather lounge, upscale cafe, 5mins. MAP