Max guests: 3
Queen (or twin): 1
Location: 20ème - Père Lachaise
Metro: Porte des Lilas
3 min walk
Street: Villa des Iris 75020
Nearby: Parc des Buttes-Chaumont
1 guest: 115.00 euro/night
2 guests: 125.00 euro/night
3 guests: 199.00 euro/night
Minimum nights: 2
Welcome to your cosy home in Paris; a quiet and independent architects home with a very country-style atmosphere in an authentic tranquil village with its own residential bustle of cafes, restaurants and bars, yet only 1 metro ride away from the Louvre, Hotel de Ville and the heart of Paris. You are offered in Maxime’s home an entire guest suite that is independent and privately located at the front of the home and opening onto an inner garden courtyard decorated with plants and outdoor furniture. Within your suite is a Queen (or twin) bed, a lounge with coffee table, wardrobe and private ensuite bath and shower with towels and linens. This is a stunning, bright home in a residential area of Paris that has kept its authentic feel, where you will experience the real Paris life. Maxime is a charming warm and welcoming Parisian who loves to meet travelers and offer them a home-away-from-home in Paris. He will be your willing guide, offering plenty of tips and advice and will serve you fresh delicious French breakfasts daily. (included in the price).
Maxime was born in Brittany. He manages his families Interior Decorating business. He is well known and a reputable designer and architecture in Paris. His job allows him to be well informed about Paris as he works in all the different areas in various apartments.
Maxime decided to open a B&B at his home to share his passion for his house which he completely re-organized recently and to meet travellers. Friendly and discrete, he is a host who knows how to look after you, he is attentive and hospitable and always offers a drink to you on your arrival. He is not home very often, which means you can have as much privacy as you like. Maxime speaks a little English that is adequate to look after and welcome travellers from around the world though extension conversations are difficult for him. However do no tlet this deter you, his is a swet obliging host who always finds a way to communicate with you. If you are looking to practice your French this home and host would be ideal.
The house where you will stay is a true house of an architect, on several levels, with is rich with varied decor. Maxime
spent 10 years re-building the house to transform it into the heaven of
peace and beauty in Paris that you see. If you are interested, he will
be happy to show you his cellar with and external suspended staircase.
He is also passionate with movies and he has a home cinema in his
living-room. Sometimes, when the weather is not nice, he invites friends
to watch a movie. If you are back home at that time, you will be
welcome to share it with them.
About the B&B suite:
The bedroom that Maxime offers to you is completely independent and is located just in front of the house on the inner patio with plants. It is approximately 15 square meters wide with a en suite shower room, equipped with new twin beds (80cm X 190cm) which can be prepared as a Queen size bed for a couple, or separated for friends with two quilts. It also offers a two seats sofa, a glass coffee table and a wardrobe from the 19th century.
As a creative, Maxime knows how to mix the old and modern styles. By keeping a wall with visible stones and putting a large mirror and white and blue stripped curtains, he creates a country-style atmosphere that is smart and relaxing. You will have art books, maps of Paris and a set for warm drinks at your disposal.
The shower room, en suite with the bedroom, is for your private personal use. It has been completely renovated and very pleasant despite its small size. It is equipped with a shower Italian style, with natural stones.
The toilet is in the shower room also.
Maxime will serve breakfast in the veranda until 8.00 am when he leaves for work. If you wish to have breakfast at a later time he will leave breakfast at your disposal to have it any time you want. When the weather is fine, breakfast can be served in the patio.
Only the best quality and variety of fresh products which will be served, among them the traditional baguette and crispy croissants, coffee, tea, milk, chocolate powder, fruit juices, cereals, yogurts, jams, butter.
For an additional cost of 10 euros per day, Maxime can also give you boiled eggs, ham, cheese and fresh fruits.
- towels and linens
- Baby bed - free for children under 1 year. Note: However to accommodate the baby-bed the coffee table in the bedroom will have to be removed and we advise it might be uncomfortable in the shower room as it is not equipped for a baby.
- Deposit payment is required to secure this B&B via secure online payment using credit card or Paypal.
- Once deposit is sent the B&B is booked and a booking confirmation email will be sent.
- On arrival at your apartment the remaining balance is due in euro cash to your apartment owner
- Note: This is one of our special homes and unique hosts that
requires special attention and is only available to book via email; for
guests who are happy to wait for personalized service and care. Please
email us directly with your travel dates and we will advise of its
availability and suitability asap and answer any other questions you may
have about the home. If available, Petite B&Bs will guide you
through the swift, secure and easy booking and deposit process.
Check in and Check out:
- Your host Maxime will welcome you at the apartment. If he is at work his neighbors Irma and Alfio will welcome you. Maxime will advise of this before your arrival should it be the case.
- Check-in time is generally after 2PM. Guests may have earlier access if they request it prior to arrival, if there are no prior guests and cleaning has been completed.
- Arrival and deposit of your bags is possible anytime if you let your host know prior to arrival.
- Check-out by 10AM.
- Maxime does not accept pets in the apartment.
- The B&B and apartment is non smoking. Maxime will allow smokers who agree to smoke outside in the patio only.
- Your hosts B&B is wifi equipped - in the verandah only.
- This accommodation is convenient for people who suffer from allergies because there are no feathers in the pillows and quilts.
- Upon request, an iron and ironing table will be put at your disposal.
- Air Conditioning
- Lift or Ground floor
- Private Entry
- With a View
- Baby friendly
- Babybed (x1)
- Private Bathroom
- Shared Bathroom
- Bathtub (with shower)
- Shower (walk-in)
- Tea/coffee Making
- Bedroom Balcony
- Shelves storage
- Luggage Rack
- TWIN Beds
- Bedroom Desk
- Bedroom TV
- Kitchen Use
- Coffee Machine
- Private Lounge
- Shared Lounge
- Host Languages
- English Speaking
- French speaking
- Spanish speaking
- Italian speaking
- Portuguese speaking
- German speaking
- Dutch speaking
- Japanese speaking
- Korean speaking
- Chinese speaking
- Media & Technology
- Phone - local calls
- Free overseas calls
- General Services
- Airport transfer - $
- Room Service
- Safety Box
- FREE Parking on-site
- Cleaning INCLUDED
- Cleaning - $
- 24hr assistance
- 24hr tea/coffee
- Luggage storage
- Laundry - $
- Parking - $
- Car Hire - $
- Breakfast INCLUDED
- FREE laundry service
- Specialty Services
- Language lessons
- Art lessons
- Guided walks
- Cooking lessons
- Home cooked meals
- Platters with wine or champagne
- Flowers and/or wine at arrival
- Wine on Arrival
This home hasn't been reviewed yet.
About the Neighbourhood
20ème - Père Lachaise
We recommend the following insider places near your home:
- La Patisserie La Romainville - 5mins - MAP
- Le Rigoletto - local casual cafe spot and also live music and dinner at night - 3mins - MAP
- Piscine Georges Vallerey - cool off in summer at this local swimming pool - 6mins - MAP
- Aux Petite Joeurs - great brasserie, good food, and great live music venue and atmosphere - 10mins - MAP
- Cafe la Laverie - a cool and trendy always bustling cafe and nightspot filled with the beautiful people - 20mins - MAP
- Cheri-Cherie - we LOVE this bar/restaurant with traditional wood and leather banquet classy style yet so cosy and familiar, great traditional food and decent prixes (fix-price menus also) - 10mins - MAP
- Cerwood Terrasse - an eclectic vintage funiture terrace bar and cafe and inside a cosy wooden leather wine drinking nook - 18mins - MAP