Max guests: 4
Location: 19ème - Buttes-Chaumont
5 min walk
Street: Rue Rebeval 75019
Level: 10 (with lift)
Nearby: Buttes Chaumont
1 guest: 109.00 euro/night
2 guests: 129.00 euro/night
3 guests: 199.00 euro/night
4 guests: 219.00 euro/night
Minimum nights: 2
Max guests: 4
Welcome to the bohemian Belleville village of Paris. Known as the new 'up-and-coming' artists' neighbourhood that is residential, un-touristy and assures an authentic suburban and rustic Paris experience. Still rich in classic culture and Paris style, it is still an alternative side to Paris with quirky cafes, street art, secret courtyards, secret wineries, provincial-feel, pockets and courtyards and hilltop views; said to be where the next 'Van Gogh' would go. Our terrace rooftop B&B is located in here in the 19th arrondissement, taking only 15 minutes to all main attractions and sights via metro that is moments from your front door.
Located close to the beautiful Parc des Buttes Chaumont (the hilltop park offering sweeping views of Paris), Pere La chaise cemetery, Chinatown, Belleville Markets and Canal St Martin, our Parisian hostess, Natacha, offers this classic and quality Paris B&B guest room in her home with a private terrace full of flowers. It is one of the rare accommodations in Paris where you can benefit from a large 180 view of the city, where you can see the sunset over Montmartre and the Sacre Coeur, where you can sleep with the window opened without hearing street noise and wake up to the songs of the birds.
Breakfast is served plentiful and fresh on the sunny terrace when it’s warm, or inside. Natacha is a wonderful hostess who takes great care in the upkeep, cleanliness and practicality of her B&B service. Never imposing, always professionally discreet yet also willing to chat, offer city advice and tips, guests will adore her quaint abode and personal service.
Guests will find a double bedroom, completely renovated in 2014 with private en-suite, wardrobe, table and an extra guests sitting room to relax in. It’s possible to request both rooms in this home if you are a group of 4.
The Apartment: The building where Natacha and Lou (her daughter) live was built in 1970. The space in which they live is like a little rooftop house, on the 11th and last floor of the building. At first, this apartment was designed to be a workshop for artists; it is very bright and surrounded by terraces with trees.
The apartment is large (125 square meters), harmonious, with warm colours, modern furniture in the kitchen and old Asian furniture in the living room. Natacha is in love with Asia and finds this kind of furniture warm, simple and zen-like. She loves paintings and showcases some from a friend of hers.
Guests will have access to the kitchen from which French windows open on the terrace where you can have a small snack, relax on deck chairs, and benefit from a beautiful view on Paris. It is an exceptional place on a bright day with a lovely sunrise or sunset or day or night view all over Paris.
The B&B: In this little romantic nest, guests will enjoy the sunset views over Montmartre hill and the Sacre Coeur Basilica. In the morning, you will wake up to the serene sound of the birds; this guest room is completely quiet and tranquil, high in the rooftops of Paris.
The guest room is 11 square meters, and has been completely renovated in 2014 with new painted walls and varnished wooden floor. It is equipped with a new and comfortable double bed (140cmX190cm), wardrobe, hooks and shelves.
Natacha also organised an extra small living space with a beautiful old bistrot table where visitors can have coffee or tea while writing their postcards.
From the terrace (equipped with outside table and chairs) guests will have the feeling of being suspended in a rooftop garden. Binoculars are at your disposal.
If guests want two bedrooms for a 3rd or 4th guest, Natacha can offer her bedroom from time to time. Please enquire first. It is equipped with a double bed and you will have to share the bathroom of the main guest room.
Bathroom: Your bathroom is en suite and private. It is equipped with a sink, a bath and toilets. Its window opens on a private terrace.
Guests can even use a ladder near the window to exit onto an extra secret little terrace with a table and two chairs and view on the Sacre Coeur (magnificent sunset on the Sacre Coeur over evening drinks). Guests who do not want to use the ladder have access to their private terrace from the kitchen.
Breakfast: French breakfast will be served in the kitchen or on the terrace depending on the weather. It is a typical Parisian breakfast made of coffee or tea, baguette and fresh croissants, orange juice, butter, jams, yogurts, fruits, cereals. For an additional cost of 5 euros per person, you can also get cheese, ham and a boiled egg.
Add On Service:
Why not enhance your stay and take an intimate night tour by car with our Paris chauffeur Karyn. Karyn will pick you up and the home and in her impeccably comfortable vehicle, and like your own concierge she will whisk you away to all the best spots of Paris. A charming local Karyn offers prestigious service while being her warm genuine self offering information and tips about the city. She will quickly and easily become a friend in Paris. Karyn also offers day trips to Giverny, Versailles, Rouen, Chantilly Castle, Fontainbleu and day trips to the Champagne region. To BOOK one of these day trips click HERE
- Deposit payment is required to secure this B&B via secure online payment using credit card or Paypal.
- Once deposit is sent the B&B is booked and a booking confirmation email will be sent.
- On arrival at your apartment the remaining balance is due in euro cash to your apartment owner
- Note: This is one of our special homes and unique hosts that requires special attention and is only available to book via email; for guests who are happy to wait for personalized service and care. Please email us directly with your travel dates and we will advise of its availability and suitability asap and answer any other questions you may have about the home. If available, Petite B&Bs will guide you through the swift, secure and easy booking and deposit process.
- Towels & Linens
- If you travel with a baby or child (under 3), your host can put a
baby bed for extra 20 euros for your stay, to be paid on your arrival. Please request this prior.
- A parking space may be possible if you request it at the time of booking as Natacha's neighbour has a spot that can be offered in the basement for 15 euros per night. Otherwise, she will tell you where the nearest parking is located.
Add-on Service:To enhance your stay we offer guests staying at this apartment an intimate tour of the city with our own Paris chauffeur Ms. Karyn. Karyn will pick you up and the home and in her impeccably comfortable vehicle, and like your own concierge she will whisk you away to all the best spots of Paris. A charming local Karyn offers prestigious service while being her warm genuine self offering information and tips about the city. She will quickly and easily become a friend in Paris. To book this service please enquire directly with us email@example.com COST: 100euro for 1.5 hours for up to 4 guests.
Check in and Check out:
- Check-in time is generally after 2PM. Guests may have earlier access if they request it prior to arrival, if there are no prior guests and cleaning has been completed.
- Arrival and deposit of your bags is possible anytime if you let your host know prior to arrival.
- Check-out by 10AM
- If you travel with a small dog, assuming he is friendly, Natacha will accept him with no cost. You will have to keep him with you at all time, and not leave him alone in the bedroom.
- The apartment is non smoking.
- Your hosts apartment is wifi equipped.
- Upon request, an iron and ironing board will be put at your disposal.
- Air Conditioning
- Lift or Ground floor
- Private Entry
- With a View
- Baby friendly
- Babybed (x1)
- Private Bathroom
- Shared Bathroom
- Bathtub (with shower)
- Shower (walk-in)
- Tea/coffee Making
- Bedroom Balcony
- Shelves storage
- Luggage Rack
- TWIN Beds
- Bedroom Desk
- Bedroom TV
- Kitchen Use
- Coffee Machine
- Private Lounge
- Shared Lounge
- Host Languages
- English Speaking
- French speaking
- Spanish speaking
- Italian speaking
- Portuguese speaking
- German speaking
- Dutch speaking
- Japanese speaking
- Korean speaking
- Chinese speaking
- Media & Technology
- Phone - local calls
- Free overseas calls
- General Services
- Airport transfer - $
- Breakfast Delivery
- FREE laundry service
- Room Service
- Safety Box
- FREE Parking on-site
- Cleaning INCLUDED
- Cleaning - $
- 24hr assistance
- 24hr tea/coffee
- Luggage storage
- Laundry - $
- Parking - $
- Car Hire - $
- Breakfast INCLUDED
- Breakfast delivery (1st morning only)
- Specialty Services
- Language lessons
- Friendly conversations (English)
- Guide/Tour by Car
- Wine on Arrival
- Flowers and/or wine at arrival
- Platters with wine or champagne
- Home cooked meals
- Cooking lessons
- Guided walks
- Art lessons
- Gourmet Tour
15/10/2016 by Maddy K
Comment: Bonjour Regina, It has been nine days since I left beautiful Pari and I apologise for the delay in writing a review for Natacha and her B&B. So here goes: With all instructions provided it was such a breeze to reach Natacha’s B&B which was a very short distance from the metro station. On arrival I was greeted very warmly by Natacha and her gorgeous little off-sider Dixy. We then stepped out on to the impressive roof top terrace which was filled with arrays of colour, greenery and spectacular vistas where one could see as far as the Montmartre Basilica and the Eiffel Tower just to name a few famous Paris icons. The room with ensuite was spacious, comfortable, bright and airy. A bookshelf, small table and chairs, coffee and tea was at one’s disposal. Being an early bird, I enjoyed my freshly brewed coffee and a traditional French and hearty breakfast with Natacha. In addition, every morning Natacha would place one new and fresh French pastry as a tasting treat. The wonderful sites and experiences of Paris were extraordinary and Natacha’s knowledge of her ‘backyard’ was welcoming and informative. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Natacha’s B&B. I cannot thank her enough for her generosity and it would be really lovely to return again. Maddy K.
11/04/2016 by Graeme Bly & Siobhan
Comment: Dear Regina, We had a fantastic time staying with Natacha in Paris. Right from the start, it was a good experience as Natacha sent us detailed instructions on how to get to her apartment, which is about a five minute walk from Belleville metro station. The apartment itself was amazing with panoramic views of the city. Our room was very comfortable & the ensuite clean & bright. Natacha was a great host. She welcomed up & was happy to suggest places to explore in her neighbourhood. She speaks English fluently but was also very happy to help us practice our French. Belleville is an interesting area - we didn’t know it at all so it was great to explore and learn about a different part of Paris. The Parc des Buttes Chaumont is really lovely & we were happy to wander through it and watch the world go by. We also visited the Cite des Sciences et de l’Industrie and spent hours exploring the different exhibitions. A visit to the submarine beside La Géode was a highlight! Food wise, Natacha recommended lovely restaurants for us to try. We had dinner at a nearby Thai restaurant, which was filled with locals and also a lovely evening at a very friendly couscous restaurant. In the mornings, Natacha left us a typical French breakfast of coffee, croissants & bread, with jam, fruit & yoghurt. There was plenty of food to set us up for the day! On our last morning, Natacha asked is she could join us for breakfast & it was lovely to sit and chat with her. All in all, staying with Natacha was a great experience. We would like to say a very big thank you to her for her wonderful hospitality and would love to stay there again some day. Hope this helps Regina. We will also look at our photos & put some up on Instagram. Regards, Siobhan & Graeme.
About the Neighbourhood
19ème - Buttes-Chaumont
Our B&B is in the bohemian Belleville district of Paris, conveniently between some of Paris most tranquil and beautiful parks i.e hilltop Parc des Buttes Chaumont with sweeping views (where you can take your hosts sweet dog 'Dixie' for a walk), Pere La chaise Cemetary and Canal St Martin. Guests are assured an authentic Parisian experience with boulangeries and brasseries, to beautiful gardens, local markets for fresh produce and a residential tranquil village feel with artistic edge (a large part of Paris’ street art is found here). Largely untouched in some areas yet gentrified in others drawing in local artists; this is multicultural and very affordable part of Paris, 15 minutes by metro from the centre and Montmartre.
We recommend these local insider spots nearby the home:
- Aux Folies - a Belleville institution (cafe), 4mins - MAP
- Onze Bar - a great rustic rowdy but so authentic Paris Gypsy Jazz Bar, 11mins - MAP
- Square St. Marthe - gorgeous secret square with cosy cafes, 6mins - MAP
- Le Gallopin - award winning modern French restaurant, the tasting menu is an experience, 6mins - MAP
- La Cave a Michael - local bar, mazing wine selection, 6mins - MAP
- Bar la Sardine - cosy cafe on Square St. Marthe, 7mins - MAP
- Rosa Bonheur - drinks with the birds, bees and bobos in the Parc chaumont terrace, 11mins - MAP
- Le Comptoir General - chic funky bar with relax atmosphere, live music, 15 mins - MAP
- Canal St Martin - iconic leisurely strolls and picnics (Sundays is best) Tip: swing by 'Ten Belles' for amazing coffee, enjoy shopping along the canal, 14mins - MAP
- ChinaTown Belleville - 4mins - MAP
- Le Chateaubreand - impromptu menu restaurant, highly rated, fun always a surprise, 12mins - MAP
- Butte Bergeyre - when they said the Montmartre vineyard was the last in Paris they lied! Secret vineyard in a tucked away village, accessible by steep stairs, with hilltop views of Paris and secret garden nooks to sit and enjoy wine, 7mins - MAP
- Belleville Brulerie - a coffe lab/cafe for serious coffee lovers, 4mins - MAP
- Le Perchoir - a bit of a stretch at 17mins walk but worth it for the trendy rooftop bar with views - MAP
- Boulangerie Veronique Mauclerc - one of the most incredible historically listed bakeries in Paris, crackly crusty perfect bread cooked in a wood-fired oven (only 1 of 4 in Paris), 17mins - MAP
- Quedubon - a fabulous traditional, wine bar and cave with village-like friendly feel, 17mins - MAP
- Le Baratin - amazing brasserie. loved by Anthony Bourdain, 7mins - MAP