Max guests: 2
Sofabed (double): 1
Location: 9ème - Galeries Lafayette
Metro: Grands Boulevards
3 min walk
Street: Rue de la Boule Rouge
Level: 5 (with lift)
Nearby: Galeries Lafayette
1 guest: 109.00 EUR/night
2 guests: 125.00 EUR/night
Minimum nights: 2
Max guests: 2
Welcome to our chic Paris studio, simple yet charming and quaintly decorated with taste and style, with all the amenities a traveller looking to live privately would need. Yet with B&B services included such as a breakfast basket on arrival or delivered to you on the first morning of your stay. Our lovely hostess Florence, a vibrant and friendly lady who spends half her time living in the Sth of France and the other half in Paris looking after guests, she lives directly across the road in another B&B apartment of ours and she is on hand anytime guests need anything. Flo is very dedicated to the service ensuring guests are always happy and comfortable.
Located in a typical Haussmann building on the 5th floor (lift) in the bustling and very central 9th arrondissement (bordering the 2nd arrondissement) walking distance to the Opera, Galleries Lafayette department store and so many more major attractions reachable on foot such as the Palais Royal near the Louvre, the festive open air market on rue Montorgueil, and beautiful historic passages. The Seine and the Marais are also easy to reach via metro in approx 13 minutes and the village of Montmartre is 20 minutes on foot, 10 minutes by metro.
NOTE: Long term stays are possible at this studio of over 2 months and up to 6 months at a special rate. Please enquire with us direct. All our long term rates for this studio include utilities, twice-weekly cleaning and changing of bed sheets once a week too.
Located in a traditional Haussmann building, the studio is 14m2 and offers a bed/lounge area (a comfortable sofa bed for 2 measuring 160x190cm), housing a small kitchen corner with the basic amenities: cook top, sink, mini fridge, appliances and utensils and a shower room with toilets. There is a large window which brings in a lot of light and feeling of space.
The small kitchenette has all essentials such as a cooktop, toaster, kettle, microwave, mini fridge and basic ingredients such as tea, instant coffee, sugar, oil & vinegar and pepper and salt are provided.
All bathroom towels and linens are provided, toilet paper and soap.
Heat but no air con in this studio though there is a fan. Wifi throughout.
To enhance your stay we offer guests staying at this apartment an intimate tour of the city with our Paris chauffeur Karyn. Karyn will pick you up and the home and in her impeccably comfortable vehicle, and like your own concierge she will whisk you away to all the best spots of Paris. A charming local Karyn offers prestigious service while being her warm genuine self offering information and tips about the city. She will quickly and easily become a friend in Paris. To BOOK this service please contact us email@example.com COST: 100euro for 1.5 hours.
- Deposit payment is required to secure this apartment via secure online payment using credit card or Paypal. Simply enter your dates and click BOOK to secure, you will be prompted to enter your details and checkout. After booking, you will receive an instant booking email confirming your reservation and a Petite B&B representative will be in contact with you shortly after to acquire your specific arrival time and details.
- Once deposit is sent the B&B is booked and a booking confirmation email will be sent.
- On arrival at your apartment the remaining balance is due in euro cash to your apartment owner
- Towels & Linens
- 40euro cleaning fee in additional to the nightly rated - due on arrival
Check in and Check out:
- Your host/apartment owner Elisabeth or her representative will welcome you at the apartment.
- Check-in time is generally after 2PM. Guests may have earlier access if they request it prior to arrival, if there are no prior guests and cleaning has been completed.
- Arrival and deposit of your bags is possible anytime if you let your host know prior to arrival.
- Check-out by 10AM - luggage can be left on departure day also for late flights.
- Elisabeth does not accept pets in the apartment.
- The apartment is non smoking.
- Your hosts apartment is wifi equipped.
- Air Conditioning
- Lift or Ground floor
- Private Entry
- With a View
- Baby friendly
- Babybed (x1)
- Private Bathroom
- Shared Bathroom
- Bathtub (with shower)
- Shower (walk-in)
- Clothes Hanger
- TWIN Beds
- Luggage Rack
- Shelves storage
- Bedroom Balcony
- Tea/coffee Making
- Bedroom Desk
- Bedroom TV
- Kitchen Use
- Coffee Machine
- Private Lounge
- Shared Lounge
- Host Languages
- English Speaking
- French speaking
- Spanish speaking
- Italian speaking
- Portuguese speaking
- German speaking
- Dutch speaking
- Japanese speaking
- Korean speaking
- Chinese speaking
- Media & Technology
- Phone - local calls
- Free overseas calls
- General Services
- Airport transfer - $
- Breakfast Delivery
- FREE laundry service
- Room Service
- Safety Box
- FREE Parking on-site
- Cleaning INCLUDED
- Cleaning - $
- 24hr assistance
- 24hr tea/coffee
- Luggage storage
- Laundry - $
- Parking - $
- Car Hire - $
- Breakfast INCLUDED
- Breakfast delivery (1st morning only)
- Specialty Services
- Language lessons
- Gourmet Tour
- Friendly conversations (English)
- Guide/Tour by Car
- Wine on Arrival
- Flowers and/or wine at arrival
- Platters with wine or champagne
- Home cooked meals
- Cooking lessons
- Guided walks
- Art lessons
- Yoga class
08/04/2016 by Kim Anderson
Comment: Dear Regina, Elisabeth's studio was just perfect for a solo traveler, very cosy and comfortable. The location was fabulous - a really vibrant neighbourhood full of locals going about their business. It had everything I needed, and was the perfect base from which to explore Paris more widely on foot - particularly the wonderful "passages" nearby (Elisabeth's tip!) My stay was too short, but I will definitely be returning in the near future. My only complaint - very minor - was there was no free bottle of wine on arrival! No matter, I soon found a wine shop nearby ;-) I've attached a couple of photos here that you are welcome to use... A couple from the windows, and of the street nearby. :-) When I work out my dates for a return to Paris I will be in touch - preferably sooner rather than later as it looks like you are booking out very quickly! I'm aiming for about a week sometime in May/June...I look forward to seeing the change of season when I get back there, it was pretty cold and rainy last week, but I'm sure it will be gorgeous further into the spring. I hope you are keeping well and busy! Best wishes, Kim :-)
About the Neighbourhood
9ème - Galeries Lafayette
The B&B is located near the Opéra/Madeleine area in Paris, home to the famous Printemps and Galeries Lafayette department stores with their rooftop panoramic bars (in January they offer 90% off designer Sales and at Christmas catch spectacular window displays). At the end of your small street is the legendary music hall and cabaret from the 18thC Folies Bergere where shows still go on today (visit website and plan a night of entertainment). The Palais-Royal is a 12min. walk (enjoy coffee at Cafe Kitsune in the gardens) and in 3 more minutes arrive at The Lourve and Jardin des Tuileries at the Seine. This home is perfectly located to enjoy an authentic residential Paris yet in easy reach of all the major sights on foot. Direct bus or metro to Montmartre, Saint-Germain, the Marais and the Tour Eiffel.
We also recommend the following insider places near your home, on foot:
- Folies Bergere - an absolute must for typical French cabaret, theatre and musical performances in an art deco historic and infamous venue since the 17thC (1 min) MAP
- Cafe Pinson - for one of the best coffees in Paris in a chic cafe (5mins) MAP
- Passage Verdeau - one of Paris' unique passages (5mins) MAP
- Le Grand Colbert - another (fave) Paris’ historic Passages (10mins) MAP
- Le Bouillon chartier - the BEST, ultimate dining experience in
Paris, a MUST for amazing decor this is a locals secret for amazing food
for decent prices (4mins) MAP
- Rue Montorgueil - bustling pedestrian only strip for fresh gourmet foods (10mins) MAP
- Stohrer - on Rue Montorgueil the oldest Patiserrie in Paris (12mins) MAP
- Lockwood - trendy coffee spot by day bohemian bar by night (10mins) MAP
- Frenchie wine bar and restaurant (10mins) MAP
- Vivant - uber small and cool art-nouveau award winning wine bar on Rue Petites Ecuries (5 mins) MAP
- BioBoa for organic breakfasts and decadent brunches on Sundays (10 min) MAP
- Rue Montmartre MAP Rue d’Aboukir MAP and Rue Etienne Marcel MAP offer local designer shopping.