Max guests: 2
Location: 4ème – Île de la Cité/ Île Saint Louis
Metro: Hôtel de Ville
3 min walk
Street: Rue du Temple
Nearby: Hôtel de Ville
1 guest: 119.00 euro/night
2 guests: 119.00 euro/night
Minimum nights: 2
Joel welcomes you warmly into his Paris studio apartment in the beautiful Marais, a charming historic yet trendy neighbourhood and oldest district, within walking distance of the most popular attractions in the heart of the city. Accommodating 1-2 guests, this is a very thoughtfully decorated and practical home for guests looking to live independently and privately. With bedroom with TV and cable, bathroom, fully equipped kitchen, dining table and chairs. Joel welcomes travellers from all over the world and is happy to offer local tips and advice to guests for a true taste and insider Paris experience.
ABOUT the Studio:
Located on the famous Rue du Temple in the heart of the neighbourhood and city, this is an 18m2 studio (with double sound proof windows to ensure tranquil peaceful nights rest) located on the first floor (no elevator) of a historical building that has been totally renovated.
The studio is furnished with a comfortable queen size bed. Bedding and linen are provided and an iron and an ironing board are also provided. There is a telephone (free to Europe, North America & Australia), high-speed WiFi and television with cable.
The bathroom has a shower, toilet, towels and a hair dryer. The kitchen is fully equipped: refrigerator, stove top, microwave, coffee machine, toaster, dishes and a small table with 2 chairs. Self-catering breakfast is included. Tea, coffee, butter, jams, olive oil, etc.
- Deposit payment is required to secure this studio via secure online payment using credit card or Paypal. Simply enter your dates and click BOOK, you will be prompted to enter your details and checkout.
- After booking, you will receive an instant booking email confirming your reservation and a Petite B&B representative will be in contact with you shortly after to acquire your specific arrival time and details.
- On arrival at your apartment the remaining balance is due in euro cash to your apartment owner OR credit card via Paypal.
- Towels & Linens
- Self-catered breakfast provisions
- Your host Joel will welcome you at the apartment.
- Check-in time is generally after 2PM. Guests may have earlier access if they request it prior to arrival, if there are no prior guests and cleaning has been completed.
- Arrival and deposit of your bags is possible anytime if you let your host know prior to arrival
- Check-out by 11AM - leaving luggage on departure day is also possible.
- Joel does not accept pets in the apartment.
- The studio is non smoking.
- The studio is wifi equipped.
- Air Conditioning
- Lift or Ground floor
- Private Entry
- With a View
- Baby friendly
- Babybed (x1)
- Private Bathroom
- Shared Bathroom
- Bathtub (with shower)
- Shower (walk-in)
- Tea/coffee Making
- Bedroom Balcony
- Shelves storage
- Luggage Rack
- TWIN Beds
- Bedroom Desk
- Bedroom TV
- Kitchen Use
- Coffee Machine
- Private Lounge
- Shared Lounge
- Host Languages
- English Speaking
- French speaking
- Spanish speaking
- Italian speaking
- Portuguese speaking
- German speaking
- Dutch speaking
- Japanese speaking
- Korean speaking
- Chinese speaking
- Media & Technology
- Phone - local calls
- Free overseas calls
- General Services
- Airport transfer - $
- Breakfast Delivery
- FREE laundry service
- Room Service
- Safety Box
- FREE Parking on-site
- Cleaning INCLUDED
- Cleaning - $
- 24hr assistance
- 24hr tea/coffee
- Luggage storage
- Laundry - $
- Parking - $
- Car Hire - $
- Breakfast INCLUDED
- Breakfast delivery (1st morning only)
- Specialty Services
- Language lessons
- Friendly conversations (English)
- Guide/Tour by Car
- Wine on Arrival
- Flowers and/or wine at arrival
- Platters with wine or champagne
- Home cooked meals
- Cooking lessons
- Guided walks
- Art lessons
- Gourmet Tour
This home hasn't been reviewed yet.
About the Neighbourhood
4ème – Île de la Cité/ Île Saint Louis
Your studio resides in Le Marais village, the 'old Paris', exuding
old world charm with 17th Century mansions turned into residences,
endless cobble stone streets, hidden gardens, courtyards, cafés, bars
and terrace-filled streets, galleries, museums, markets and ornate
boulangeries. It has a pulsating nightlife and is a local designer
shopping spot too. From your B&B you are moments walk to Place des Vosges, Musee Carnavalet (History of Paris museum - FREE), Musee Picasso, Archives Nationales, the rue des Francs Bourgeois shopping district and you can cross the Seine River to the Saint Louis island, ile de la Cité and Notre Dame. Metro and buses are minutes from your home.
We also recommend the following insider places near home, on foot:
- Village Saint Paul - a secret courtyard village of antiques shops and cafes (13mins) - MAP
- Le Double Fond - a local secret and hilarious entertaining Parisian magique show experience (4mins) - MAP
- Place du Marché Sainte Catherine - charming little shaded terrace is a must in Summer (13mins) - MAP
- L'Eclair de Genie - best Eclairs in Paris (9mins) - MAP
- Chez Janou - favourite traditional brasserie (16mins) - MAP
- Cafe des Musees - typical historic brasserie (13mins) - MAP
- La Cafetheoque - Best coffee in Paris (10mins) - MAP
- Eglise Saint Gervais - incredible neo-gothic basilica with charming terrace cafes (7mins) - MAP
- Marche des enfants Rouge - oldest covered market in Paris, still a locals secret and a bustling place to buy gourmet goods or sit for lunch with the Parisians (12mins) - MAP
- Le Perchoir - chic rooftop cocktail bar (3mins) - MAP
- Les Bouquinistes - antique and rare print book sellers along the Seine from Pont Marie to Quai de Louvre (12mins) - MAP
- The Broken Arm - one of Paris' new trendy cafes (12mins) - MAP
- Loustic - another great coffee spot (8mins) - MAP
- Candelaria - local cocktail bar with food (14mins) - MAP
- Le Sancerre - for a classic budget friendly yet authentic brasserie experience (10min) - MAP
- Rue Montorgueil - bustling pedestrian only street with gourmet shops, cafes, brasseries, the oldest Patisserie in Paris 'Stohrer' and classic historic arcades such as Passage Grand Cerf (14mins) - MAP
- Passage de l'Ancre - one of those secret residential flowering passages (10min) - MAP