Max guests: 2
Location: 4ème – Île de la Cité/ Île Saint Louis
Metro: Hotel de Ville
Street: Rue du Temple
Nearby: Hotel de Ville
1 guest: 115.00 euro/night
2 guests: 115.00 euro/night
Minimum nights: 3
Max guests: 2
Welcome to a bright and charming studio in Paris located on the famous Rue du Temple in the heart of the trendy and historic Marais village, walking distance to all major sights and to the seine river, this home is perfectly practical, fully equipped with all amenities needed for independent living; like a local.
Our new Petite Paris B&B studio is 23M2 (standard studio size in Paris is 19-20m2) and it sits on the 2nd floor (no lift) of the building facing away from the busy street and over looks a smaller street though it has sound proof windows and peaceful nights rest are assured.
Studio Karyn in Paris is stylishly renovated and has a brand new queen size bed, TV, free wifi throughout, a washing machine, and in the kitchenette an oven, microwave, fridge, all food utensils, and in the renovated bathroom a hair dryer, iron, basic toiletries (toilet paper) and all towels and linens provided.
Stay in the heart of Paris in a home that is functional and beautiful, walking distance to the Louvre, D'Orsay muséum, Picasso muséum, Place des Vosges and more.Add-on Service:
Why not enhance your stay and take an intimate night tour by car with our Paris chauffeur Karyn. Karyn will pick you up and the home and in her impeccably comfortable vehicle, and like your own concierge she will whisk you away to all the best spots of Paris. A charming local Karyn offers prestigious service while being her warm genuine self offering information and tips about the city. She will quickly and easily become a friend in Paris. Karyn also offers day trips to Giverny, Versailles, Rouen, Chantilly Castle, Fontainbleu and day trips to the Champagne region. To BOOK one of these day trips click HEREBooking/Deposit Payment:
- Booking Service fee is required to secure this apartment via secure online payment using credit card or Paypal. Simply enter your dates and click BOOK, you will be prompted to enter your details and checkout.
- After booking, you will receive an instant booking email confirming your reservation.
- Balance is due on arrival/check-in to your host Karyn in euro cash.
- Your host/apartment owner Karyn, or her representative Joel will welcome you at the apartment.
- Check-in time is generally after 2PM. Guests may have earlier access if they request it prior to arrival, if there are no prior guests and cleaning has been completed.
- Arrival and deposit of your bags is possible anytime if you let your host know and you can have immediate access to the apartment if there is no departure of other guests and if the room has been cleaned/ prepared for you. Otherwise, you can access it in the afternoon after cleaning.
- Check-out by 10AM
- Karyn does not accept pets in the apartment.
- The apartment is non smoking.
- Your hosts apartment is wifi equipped if you have a laptop, mobile or other device you can connect to the internet.
- Air Conditioning
- Lift or Ground floor
- Private Entry
- With a View
- Baby friendly
- Babybed (x1)
- Private Bathroom
- Shared Bathroom
- Bathtub (with shower)
- Shower (walk-in)
- Clothes Hanger
- TWIN Beds
- Luggage Rack
- Shelves storage
- Bedroom Balcony
- Tea/coffee Making
- Bedroom Desk
- Bedroom TV
- Kitchen Use
- Coffee Machine
- Private Lounge
- Shared Lounge
- Host Languages
- English Speaking
- French speaking
- Spanish speaking
- Italian speaking
- Portuguese speaking
- German speaking
- Dutch speaking
- Japanese speaking
- Korean speaking
- Chinese speaking
- Media & Technology
- Phone - local calls
- Free overseas calls
- General Services
- Airport transfer - $
- Breakfast Delivery
- FREE laundry service
- Room Service
- Safety Box
- FREE Parking on-site
- Cleaning INCLUDED
- Cleaning - $
- 24hr assistance
- 24hr tea/coffee
- Luggage storage
- Laundry - $
- Parking - $
- Car Hire - $
- Breakfast INCLUDED
- Breakfast delivery (1st morning only)
- Specialty Services
- Language lessons
- Friendly conversations (English)
- Guide/Tour by Car
- Wine on Arrival
- Flowers and/or wine at arrival
- Platters with wine or champagne
- Home cooked meals
- Cooking lessons
- Guided walks
- Art lessons
- Gourmet Tour
This home hasn't been reviewed yet.
About the Neighbourhood
4ème – Île de la Cité/ Île Saint Louis
Your studio resides in Le Marais village, the 'old Paris', exuding
old world charm with 17th Century mansions turned into residences,
endless cobble stone streets, hidden gardens, courtyards, cafés, bars
and terrace-filled streets, galleries, museums, markets and ornate
boulangeries. It has a pulsating nightlife and is a local designer
shopping spot too. From your B&B you are moments walk to Place des Vosges, Musee Carnavalet (History of Paris museum - FREE), Musee Picasso, Archives Nationales, the rue des Francs Bourgeois shopping district and you can cross the Seine River to the Saint Louis island, ile de la Cité and Notre Dame. Metro and buses are minutes from your home.
We also recommend the following insider places near home, on foot:
- Village Saint Paul - a secret courtyard village of antiques shops and cafes (13mins) - MAP
- Le Double Fond - a local secret and hilarious entertaining Parisian magique show experience (4mins) - MAP
- Place du Marché Sainte Catherine - charming little shaded terrace is a must in Summer (13mins) - MAP
- L'Eclair de Genie - best Eclairs in Paris (9mins) - MAP
- Chez Janou - favourite traditional brasserie (16mins) - MAP
- Cafe des Musees - typical historic brasserie (13mins) - MAP
- La Cafetheoque - Best coffee in Paris (10mins) - MAP
- Eglise Saint Gervais - incredible neo-gothic basilica with charming terrace cafes (7mins) - MAP
- Marche des enfants Rouge - oldest covered market in Paris, still a locals secret and a bustling place to buy gourmet goods or sit for lunch with the Parisians (12mins) - MAP
- Le Perchoir - chic rooftop cocktail bar (3mins) - MAP
- Les Bouquinistes - antique and rare print book sellers along the Seine from Pont Marie to Quai de Louvre (12mins) - MAP
- The Broken Arm - one of Paris' new trendy cafes (12mins) - MAP
- Loustic - another great coffee spot (8mins) - MAP
- Candelaria - local cocktail bar with food (14mins) - MAP
- Le Sancerre - for a classic budget friendly yet authentic brasserie experience (10min) - MAP
- Rue Montorgueil - bustling pedestrian only street with gourmet shops, cafes, brasseries, the oldest Patisserie in Paris 'Stohrer' and classic historic arcades such as Passage Grand Cerf (14mins) - MAP
- Passage de l'Ancre - one of those secret residential flowering passages (10min) - MAP